chapter 18 - Age of Dissonance

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/143090

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 2.17 "Carnal Knowledge", in the restaurant, Rachel got emotional. "An affair with a student? Me and you? I would never do that."

Rachel started to cry, still looking like she did really like Dan but was fighting it.

Dan grabbed a napkin, handing it to Rachel. "Here."

Thyra walked up outside the restaurant, seeing Dan and Rachel. Dan stroked a bit of Rachel's hair back ,leaving his hand on her cheek in a comforting gesture. Thyra smirked, victorious with getting what they needed, taking out her phone, taking a picture of Dan and Rachel with Dan's hand still on her cheek and looking dangerously close to kissing her, taking the picture, sending the picture to Gossip Girl, and also taking it to show Blair, Wyatt, Brooklyn, Zaya and Sadie and the adults at the school "proof", turning around, walking away.

Wyatt: (voice over from 2.17 Carnal Knowledge) "We were right about Dan and Rachel."

Thyra: (voice over from 2.17 Carnal Knowledge) "I have proof."

From 2.17 "Carnal Knowledge", in Rachel's apartment, Rachel and Dan were hooking up.

Rachel: (voice over from 2.17 Carnal Knowledge) "I don't teach at Constance anymore."

From 2.12 "It's a Wonderful Lie", in flashback, Zaya was shown kissing her ex boyfriend, sending him the picture of her, and Lana sending the picture and the news of Zaya's dyslexia all over Unity.

Zaya: (voice over from 2.12 It's a Wonderful Lie) "I was dating him, and he asked me to send him the kind of pic that boys ask for and every girl in the school was doing it with their boyfriends. And I thought that I had to, because if I didn't, people would find out..."

From 2.12 "It's a Wonderful Lie", outside the dance, Zaya, Brooklyn and Thyra were talking.

Zaya licked her lips, shaking her head. "People were calling me an idiot and a fraud and... so many other things." As Zaya was speaking, there were clips of how Richard acted with Zaya, Sadie and Laureen from 2.09 to 2.16. "After that, my father was different, like he snapped. He started to be horrible to me, and to Sadie and Mom. Before it was good. But now it's a living nightmare. And it's all because of me."

"Your own father is gaslighting you and Laureen with Sadie's life, and that's not your fault," Brooklyn told her. "It's Richard's."

Zaya swallowed. "Yeah. Well, it still feels like my fault."

From 2.16 "You've Got Yale!", in James's studio, James and Carter were talking.

James sighed, nodding. "How are you gonna find out if the crash was really an accident or not?"

"I can start by hiring that girl you hired to track me down," Carter told him. "Angela De Los Caballeros. But I want you to stay out of it."

"I can't promise that," James told him.

From 2.17 "Carnal Knowledge", in the clocktower, Angela explained to James and Carter. "The club is just a drop of water in the ocean, and an organization called the Silence, is the whole. It's a council of high level crime lords that governs and oversees the world's most powerful criminal organizations. Bratva, Costa Nostra, Yakua, Triads, other mafias. The Silence brings them all together with the seats of the council that rules them."