~{ Chapter 5 Part 1 }~

Before going to sleep, I peeked out of the window and saw a figure, standing looking at our window. I was shaking and immediately closed the curtain for a while, then I opened it again and saw that figure disappear, fear began to fill my heart. I tried to take deep breaths and think maybe I'm just tired because today, just like my friends said, I got on the top bunk and lay down, 'Please, for the love of God, I don't want to meet any monsters. Both dream and real-life.' I slowly began to feel sleepy and lost consciousness as if I was sleeping very deeply and comfortably.

~Next Day~

~{ Thursday, 06:06 }~

Another day, another school. I opened my eyes and sat down on my bed. The birds were chirping outside already. I opened the curtain and went down from the top bunk bed, "Morning, sleepy head." Lyssa smiled while fixing her school tie,

"Morning, Lyssa," I replied, yawning. I went to the puffy bean bag and sat there. My body sank to the cloth.

"Can you wake up Chloe? She looks like having the time of her life," Lyssa said as she prepared her backpack for school. A mischievous idea appeared in my head. I grinned and grabbed my phone. I went to her bed and I put my phone on full volume, along with Jack's alarm ringtone ready to play. Lyssa knew what I was about to do, she just giggled quietly and looked through her phone. I clicked the play button as it played the ringtone.

Chloe jumped, "I'M AWAKE!" Her eyes were shot open. Lyssa and I were trying to hold in our laughter because of her reaction, "Y/n! What the fuck?"

"That's what you get for disturbing my sleep before," I blew a raspberry and sat back down on the bean bag, "You were interrupting my sweet dream."

"What were you dreaming about?" Lyssa looked up at her after doom scrolling through Twitter (X now),

"I dreamt about a really happy dream but then you ruined it." She hit my shoulder playfully, whilst I was just laughing my ass off,

"Well, your happy dream will keep you asleep for the rest of the day," I teased.

"I mean, not gonna lie, the reality sucks ass, I don't mind being asleep for the rest of the day." She wiped her eyes and sat on her bed,

"That's a morning mood for me," Lyssa said.

"Oh yeah, Chloe, you can get ready after Anna," I said. I went to my desk and took my phone to check my social media. Anna then walked out of the changing room. Chloe got inside the bathroom and locked both doors from the changing room and bathroom. I then continued scrolling through Twitter and Instagram to see anything up to date on that day.

A few minutes later, she finished and it was my turn to get ready. I walked into the bathroom, taking my pyjamas off and underclothes as I took a step to the shower, turned the faucet and let the warm water rain down on me.

I started to shower for a few minutes and then put on my school uniform was the same as Tuesday's uniform (We had 2 of this uniform in our closet), went to the front door, put on my shoes, and headed to the cafeteria with my roommates.

I stayed silent throughout our walk to the cafeteria, just thinking about the man who saw me yesterday, I didn't want to tell them because I didn't want them to panic so I decided to not tell them, not yet at least,

"Y/n." Chloe looked at me whilst we were walking to the cafeteria, "Oh, yes?" My mind got brushed off. I looked at Chloe and smiled,

"Do you want to go to the library after school? I want to find some books that I want to read," Chloe asked.