Chapter 16

He just came like a minute ago! If he could come back to normal this quick, scratch that, if he could get hard like this so quick.. God have mercy on me.

Before I even knew it I was flipped over, making ME on top of Zach. He started rolling his hips with mine. A strangled moan left my lips.

"Z-Zach.." I moaned out. He kept rolling his hips until a weird but very welcoming feeling started growing in my stomach. Different from butterflies. I let out a loud moan and Zachary seemed to stop. I could feel my wetness, I also could feel his wetness.

"W-What just happened?" I ask my voice pretty shaky. He gets off me, finally!

"We just dry humped. Wow, I can't believe I came from that. I feel like a teenager once again." He chuckled.

"How old are you?" I ask feeling kind of shy.

"Oh, I'm 25, baby. I was supposed to find my mate at 16, however, I didn't find you. Even if I did, you'd be a baby." He laughed.

"That's like 9 years ago! I-I was 9 years old then!" I half screamed.

"Imagine how funny that'd be, if I was walking with you somewhere, people would've thought I was your daddy. I mean.. they aren't wrong. I am your daddy." He winked at the last statement.

And I became red as a tomato once again. He hugged me from the side and pulled me towards him, he put his head in the creak of my neck and started sniffing. His arm went around me, trapping me in the process.

"I was so scared, I thought I lost you. Just when I found you, I lost you. Thank god nothing happened to you, however, if something did happen to you, I-I'd never forgive me for it." He said while nuzzling deeper in my neck.

I just pat his arm and start drawing circles on it. He lifts his face and kisses my cheek giving me a sweet kiss. He holds me tighter, not wanting to let me go. Zachary started placing kisses all over my left cheek, but he lifted himself and started placing kisses all over my face, he was showering me with kisses.

He ended it with a longing kiss on my lips which I gladly accepted.

The kiss did not last long because I pulled back. The memories of him just snapping the wolf's neck started resurfacing. The memory of him killing the beast with no guilt also resurfaced. How did he do that so easily? Then the memory of him taking me away from my family came back too. Anger took over me, how could he? How dare he!

He took me away from my family! He took me away from my mother and baby sister. I pushed him off with a strength I never knew that I even had. He looked taken back by my actions.

His face showed hurt and confusion. My heart ached when I saw his face, not wanting to answer him I mutter a quick 'I'm hungry and started heading to the kitchen. But before I could step outside the bedroom Zachary picked me up bridal style and started carrying me to the kitchen, giving me quick kisses in the process. Finally, he puts me down and I start preparing food, he smacks my arm lightly and pushes me down a chair.

"What are you doing?" I ask getting frustrated.

He just huffs in response and continues grabbing the ingredients.

"Zachary! What are you doing?" I ask feeling myself get mad.

He turns around and kisses my forehead then he gives me his million-dollar smile. Curse his perfect smile!

"I'm making you something to eat." He said sounding playful. I just roll my eyes. I try to take glances at what he is doing but fail miserably.

After 10 minutes he puts the plates down. He made sandwiches. Sandwiches.

"Sandwiches?" I ask. I look better at them, some of mine are shaped in a heart.

"Do you like them?" He looks straight into my eyes. His eyes aren't emotionless. He looks pretty scared. Is he scared that I won't like them?

I take a bite out of the sandwiches. It does taste good, won't lie about that.

"It's good, it is really good," I said. At my words, his eyes lit up just like a child's on a Christmas morning. He kissed me on my forehead and sat down beside me. Afterward, we ate in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice silence.

After we finished our sandwiches I took the plates and started washing the dishes. Zachary came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his nose in my neck and started sniffing. I was pretty much used to this, he would do this every day, every house, every minute, every second- you get the idea. I'm replaying my whole life, every single moment.

From the moment I was born, when the beast took us, my first mating game, my last one, Zachary, Zachary being a piece of shit, Zachary being a little bit nicer, me getting kidnapped, and now, Zachary being the perfect boyfriend. I have no idea why he is acting like this, I can only hope he'll stay like this.

It's still very scary, he can be really sweet and caring, but he can be cruel and cold. The memory of him killing the beast with no problem sends a shiver through my mind. Now that I'm thinking about that moment.. it is kind of weird.

————————————————————

FLASHBACK

————————————————————

"You dare to do this? After everything I goddamn did to SAVE YOU?" he yelled again," Do you even know how much I did to protect you? Everything I gave up for you! And this is how you repay me? THIS? " he started laughing.

"I should have never helped you. You should have been dead. Just like that little rat you call daughter! Just you wait.. just you wait!" After finishing that sentence he went and slapped my mother. I darted towards my mother, to protect her. He quickly turned around and punched me without even looking at me. He started closing my crying mother on the floor. He went and picked her up by the throat.

————————————————————

END OF FLASHBACK

————————————————————

What did he mean by everything? I just shrug it off even though I know it'll come back haunting me.

"I want to finish the mating ritual," Zachary whispered in my ear.

————————————————————

END OF CHAPTER 16

————————————————————

Hey, guysss, you like the double update, don't you?

Anyways, I'm so sorry for not updating :(

As I've mentioned previously, school is really hard. I've been getting assignments every day! Not to mention the tests.

I've also been diagnosed with writer's block, so we know how that went.

These few chapters were kind of "sweet", you are going to wish the story would be sweet, wouldn't you?

You guys know the drill:

Opinions on this Chapter➡️

Zach is a horndog, but also really sweet➡️

Camila should burn in hell➡️

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Stay safe!