Chapter 13

"I'm still a virgin," I mutter.

He looks me dead in the eye, he then proceeds to inch closer and closer to me. Soon enough our bodies were pressed against each other. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me even closer if that is even possible. He inhaled my scent, digging his nose in my neck. Taking a huge breath. I decide to release the breath that I didn't even know that I was holding. He started giving my neck kisses until he arrived at a specific spot. The spot where he marked me. That was when the moaning started.

He started licking and sucking on that spot, it felt so damn good. Soft moans started escaping from my mouth, but before we could even do anything Zachary just stops.

You heard me, he just stopped. I have no idea why, I just stay there frozen in my place.

"I have to go, rogues been spotted near the west border." He said not before placing a quick kiss on my lips. Unsure how to respond I just mutter a quick 'be safe' and watch him leave.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about rogues like most werewolves, yes I do know what they are, how they became rogues, and all of that stuff. We aren't told that much about the attacks. That's all, we are mostly kept in the dark, I am, well was the "daughter" of a high rank. Still, I did not know what was happening, the beast was always so secretive about rogues. He would tell us about attacks or wars on other packs, but he never talked about rogues with us.

And whenever someone brought up that topic he would just move to another subject to talk about.

I took notice that he also became really angry and frustrated when it came up. That's another reason why we didn't talk about that. It wasn't worth it, it was just some non-useful information. However, I was now intrigued about rogues. I wanted to learn more about them.

I feel happy that the beast is gone, but I can't help but wonder what he meant that day.

"You dare to do this? After everything I goddamn did to SAVE YOU?" he yelled again," Do you even know how much I did to protect you? Everything I gave up for you! And this is how you repay me? THIS?" He started yelling.

Shivers ran through my whole body.

"The time is ticking. Just you wait. You'll regret it all." he said while laughing.

What he said was directed at my mother, I've never seen the beast like that.

The whole situation was just plain weird and sad.

I was curious about what he meant. I knew his words were important, almost as if they were a warning, a warning towards me.

The look on my mother was just.. creepy.

Is there more to my mother than it looked? Is she even who she's saying she is?

I'm probably just getting ahead of myself, it's also mostly just from Zachary suddenly leaving me. Yeah, that's why. I mean she is my mother, if she was someone else or pretending to be someone else, I'd very much think I would know. I mean I grew up with that woman.

I start washing the dishes and then quickly drying them.

Do you know what time it is? It's Netflix time! The shows are calling my name. My poor babies, how could I forget about them? Which is why I didn't! One thing that I sure as hell won't forget is my shows. I'm a sucker for superheroes, romance, and comedy, I still watch other genres too!

My absolute favorites are Brooklyn nine-nine, The Flash, Supergirl, Stranger Things, The Rain, and a lot more! I've been binge-watching B99 for some good two weeks now, I'm trying so hard not to watch a Christmas movie. That's all I want to do, I mean it's almost Christmas. God knows how much self-control I have left until I go on a Christmas movie marathon rampage. My all-time favorite is Home Alone!

The only Home Alone good movies are the first one and the second one, Kevin is the only one I truly enjoy watching.

I wonder how Christmas is going to be this year? Does Zachary even celebrate it? If he does, what am I going to get him as a gift? Does he like expensive stuff? Does he like homemade stuff? Does he like Christmas cookies? Even if he doesn't like them I'll keep on making them! None comes in between my Christmas cookies and I, and cookies in general! Hell, none comes between me and food! And when I say it I mean it. Food is life!

I love food so damn much! I don't think I will ever love something more. If you don't like food, yeet yourself out of a window! You are no longer welcome here, however, if you do like food. Welcome to the club!

I change in my pj's once again and dive into our bed. Why did I even wear that dress if I wouldn't keep it on for the whole day? I am still used to dressing first thing in the morning because of school. Talking about which, I'll have to ask Zachary about it. I want to continue my education! At least to just graduate.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the front door being unlocked, heavy steps make their way towards my room, something doesn't feel right.

I'm expecting to see Zachary in front of the door, b-but. it's not him.

A scream erupts from my mouth.

————————————————————

END OF CHAPTER 13

————————————————————

Like my cliffhanger?

Opinions on this Chapter➡️

Any theories➡️

The next chapters are going to be spicy, from my point of view😏

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Thank you for reading!

Please wear a mask and stay safe!