Chapter 15

A wet tongue ran over my face. The wolf licked me. He continued giving me some licks then suddenly backed up and started waggling his tail.

He starts jumping around, licking my face with his tongue, and kind of cuddling?

I was still frozen in shock and when he playfully bit my hand I pulled back and pressed my back against a tree behind me.

I was scared, a wolf is just in front of me!

When I pulled back he let out a whimper that broke my heart into tiny pieces.

'Why am I feeling this way towards a wolf?' I thought.

Now that I think about it the wolf is pretty familiar.

I held my hand out, as a sign for him to come closer. And this ladies and gentlemen are how I might die. The wolf started sniffing my hand, soon he also started licking it.

Coming even closer to me, so we were once again face-to-muzzle. He started licking my face, as gently as he could.

Then he buried his "nose" in my neck and started sniffing. Now, this was familiar.

And it clicked. Zachary wasn't sniffing my neck anymore, he was sniffing my hair and giving random licks to my face. I let out a huff as a clue that I was feeling it was disgusting.

"Alright, Zachary. That's enough." He perked his ears up at the mention of his name.

Zachary let out a howl and started walking towards a tree, right before he would be hidden by the tree, he came running back to me and gave me a sloppy lick. Ok, ew.

He started running again towards the tree. Now he was hidden by the tree, a sound of bones being cracked started filling my ears.

After some minutes a naked Zachary emerged from behind the tree.

And when I say he was naked, he was naked.

Like, ACTUAL naked.

And I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering down below. I started going up until my eyes met Zachary's. And I could tell that he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled, making me red at his comment.

"It's all your baby, just tell me the magic words and this di-" he started saying but I cut him off.

"Zachary!" I yelled, my face was as red as a tomato. He started chuckling again. That sexy chuckle oh his! I just want to jump on him and start making babies with him!

Now Zachary started full-on laughing. I stared at him confused as to why he was laughing, almost crying from all of this laughter.

"I mean. if that's what you want, I won't obligate. I thought that we would get to know each other first. But if it's babies that you want, I can't help but make everything you wish for come true." He let out a deep chuckle. "I'm more here for the practice than the actual process, but I can deal with it." Oh my god.

I stared at him speechless. I was speechless! How did he even hear me?

"It's the mate bond baby, now come on! I'd like if we were going home!" He called out.

"And while we are at it, we may as well make some babies, right? I was thinking Ace for the boy and-" I ran towards him and slapped my hand on his mouth. The following of the sentence was muffled by my hand. My body was pressed against his and I could feel that Zachary junior was excited. He covered my small hand with his and pressed me even more against his body, creating friction between us.

A moan left my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth feeling extremely embarrassed. Oh my god, that was so embarrassing.

Before I could think of anything, Zachary let out a moan as well, except he was a lot sexier than mine. His mouth laced onto mine like it was a race on who could claim my mouth first.

He started moving once again, brushing our private parts together. I quickly stopped him before things could escalate. He let a disapproving groan and picked me bridal style and using his amazing werewolf speed we were in our bedroom. I was thrown on the bed.

I thought he would head towards me, but he didn't.

Instead, he went into the bathroom and locked it.

That left me kind of dumbfounded, strange.

I tiptoed to the bathroom door and pressed my ear against the door. Oh my goodness...

I could only hear murmurs, but they were pretty clear.

"Just like that.., yeah.." Zachary trailed off. What the hell was he doing? I pressed my ear more against the door if that was possible.

"Suck it, yeah exactly.." he grunted." Suck it, baby, just like the good girl you are, suck it for daddy.." he grunted again.

Did he have a girl in there? I was this close to barging in there to catch him in the act, but I didn't.

"Fuck Camila, just like that.. suck it like the good girl you are. Suck my cock." He grunted.

The following were only a couple of groans, the last was the most powerful of them all.

I ran as quickly as my little legs could carry me. I still had to be silent, so he wouldn't catch me. All I needed is for him to know that I was listening to him jerking off.

And the weirdest thing is that he said my name. Why did he even say my name- there's no-

Holy shit. He was thinking I was sucking him off, oh my god!

I covered my face in my pillow to stop my blush from being seen. He left the bathroom and entered the room. I could hear his footsteps coming towards me. I was trying not to squeak like crazy. If he heard me, he would've thought I became a chipmunk in those ten minutes he was gone, jerking off!

"You know, it's not nice eavesdropping. I find it very disrespectful, you could've at least just come in the bathroom. That way I would be finished quicker." I squeaked. Alvin the chipmunk who? He climbed into the bed. Suddenly I felt like I was being squashed. That's when I felt an erection grinding. Zachary was on top of me. Let me explain it to you, he wasn't just on top of me. He was squashing me, almost all of his weight was on me! I don't know how I was still breathing, that doesn't matter right now. What matters is how the hell did he get another erection so quick?

He just came like a minute ago! If he could come back to normal this quick, scratch that, if he could get hard like this so quick.. God have mercy on me.

Before I even knew it I was flipped over, making ME on top of Zach.

————————————————————

END OF CHAPTER 15

————————————————————

Double update for uuuu

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm so sorry I did not update it Sunday!

School has been hard these weeks, also the author's block just hit me like a bus, so yeah.

Oh and now you can see how much of a horndog Zachary is🥴

The next chapter will make you love Zachary and hate Camila.

Zachary is a horndog➡️

Opinions on this Chapter➡️

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!