Belle's Diary

Papa wasn't home when I came, mama was there though. She was cooking dinner, I smelled soup. I think we're going to have a nice dinner. Mama was worried of me. She assured me that Uncle Thomas was fit as a fiddle. The news calmed me down.

If only she knew who had hurt him. What would she do? Would she do the same thing? Would she go to the police? Should I go to the police? I think I would need more evidence but how do one obtain it?

What did he want from me? He seemed so nice to me and killed people who gave me a hassle. Why would he do that? Although, Maria was an exception. She was so nice to me.

I was all dirty and messy. I feel yucky and uncomfortable, but it feels like I didn't even care. I need to be careful. I don't want to get hurt.

Harry.

Could it be him? Why was he so nice to me? Does he like me? Nonsense. I'm a nobody, a prude. Older men would've preferred provocative young girls and I'm not even close to that. So what does he want from me? Or does he like the thrill of young girls?

It's him. I know that it's him. That perverted pedophile. I bet he raped Maria, and blamed it on me. So he would take advantage of me. I know how he sees me as a vulnerable little girl; my fault for portraying what I am.

I think he's trying to take advantages of me. I never believed I thought so kindly of him. I never would have thought that insecure man who was crying his heart out, asking forgiveness from god, to be a devious monster like him. I bet he killed his own family. He was asking forgiveness because he had killed. A monstrous person shouldn't be forgiven.

I'll do anything to give him what he deserves.