Then On After

Then On After

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 and a half years earlier

August 29, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DR-EW!!!! St-op-it" I said in between laughter, I looked over at my bestfriend Andrew Johnson. He was making the funniest faces and cracking jokes. We are walking down McLean street coming back from an early dinner at this nice little resturaunt called "The Pit Stop" kind of like a buffet place. Me and Andrew have been friends since birth, it's the summer right before Freshman year, and it's almost over. Were starting on September 3, 2009, I cant wait. Meand Drew are taking Music, Art, Biology, Algebra, Language, Lunch and P.E. together. 7 out of 10 classes together.

"Marcie, Marcie Hernandez, yo M!!"

"Oh, huh??"

"Spacing out again??"

"Yea, just thinking."

"Well, you want to go to the park??" I looked down at my outfit. Im wearing my grey Ugg's and my black skinny jeans, with my blue and purple beanie with a blue top and my fall jacket, I guess I can go to the park like this. I looked over to Drew, he had on black high tops and dark blue jeans with a blue shirt and a thick sweater, he's good too.

"SURE!!" I said with a grin and started skipping towards the park,

"M!! WAIT UP!!" I turned around and he was jogging towards me,

"BANG, BANG, BANG!!" I heard gun shots through the air, I stood frozen, I heard the screeches of tires speeding away, I looked next to me, no, behind, no, other side, no, in front, no. Where's Drew?? I looked on the floor to see my best friend on the concrete side walk, unconscience.

   I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 911, I got the operator,

"911, whats your emergency??"

"The main park, on McLean street, come quick, ambulance, my friends been shot!" I screamed into the phone.

"Were on our way mam." and I hung up the phone and put preasure on the wound to keep it from bleeding anymore. I heard sirens nearing, within seconds, they were here.

"Mam, please step back so we can help your friend." I did as instructed and they scooped Drew up onto the gurnee and rushed him to the truck, they were rushing him to the hospital, im also in the truck.

"Mam, do you know what happened??"

"Um, I belive it was a drive by, all I know was there was three shots, I looked around for my friend and found him on the ground, unconscience."

"Okay, names??"

"He's Andrew Johnson, im Marcie Hernandez."

"Phone numbers??"

"I'll call his parents."

"Okay." I walked over to the corner of the room and dialed his parents.

"Hello??"

"Mr.Johnson?? Um the hospital on Main street, come quick Andrew's been shot. HURRY!"

"Oh my gosh! Were coming!"

"Mkay." and within 7 minutes, the Johnsons and my parents were here. They burst through the hospital doors and my mom came up to me,

"MY BABY! Are you okay??"

"Mom, im perfectly fine, its Drew, he's in the E.R., there doing there best to help him."

"Marcie is my baby okay??" asked Mrs.Johnson,

"Ummm, im not sure, they have him in the E.R., they are doing the bes-" before I coul finish the doctor came barging through the door,

"Come in, visit fast." with out and hesitation we rushed into the room.

"OH MY BABY!!!!! DREW HUNNY, ARE YOU OKAY??" asked Mrs.Johnson.

"Mom, im in pain."

"Hunny, take it easy."

"Kay, M?? Are you here??" he asked.

"DREW?? Yes im here!!"

"M!! Come here!!" I rushed over to his side.

"What happened??"

"M, I just wanted to say, all my life, I've been in total love with you."

"Drew?? Really?? Me too."

"M, I love you, more than just friends, will you be my girlfri-"

"BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP." I looked over to the little monitor thing, the line was straight, he's dead.

"ANDREW?? ANDREW, MY BABY?? I LOVE YOU!!" and Andrew's last words were,

'M, I love you, more than just friends, will you be my girlfri-' he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I wanted to say yes, and grow old with him, and have kids with him. But now, he's dead.

This was the day I became the cold hearted bitch I am now, I dare anyone to mess with me, but they dont.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good?? Like?? Vote, Comment, Maybe Even Fan??