"Pizza"

I was having a pretty wonderful dream. I wasn't entirely sure what was happening in it, but I was with JFK, and so that automatically made it a good dream for me. However, I was woken up to the sound of my phone ringing.

Groggily, I woke up with a yawn, turned on my lamp, and looked down at my phone. It was three in the morning, and JFK was trying to FaceTime me. Very confused, I answered the call, "What's going on, Jack? Everything okay?"

He was very obviously drunk, I'd gotten wasted with him a few times before. But he was walking down a street I didn't recognize, his phone in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other.

He took a bite of the pizza, then looked directly at me, "You wanna know how uh perfect you are??" He asked.

"Jack, where are y-"

"Look at this pizza!" He shoved the food in the camera for a moment, "For you, I'll drop this pizza! It's, er, fucking gone!"

I watched in confusion and a little bit of horror, as he threw his slice of pizza directly at a windshield.

"Shit," He muttered, "Ponce, do you think you could uh come pick me up?" He turned the camera towards a street sign, "I'm uh, wherever the hell this is."

I shook my head, running a hand through my hair, "What am I going to do with you, Jack?" I sighed, "I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

I woke my dad to tell him where I was going, picked up JFK, and then called his dads to let them know he was with me.