𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 pt.1

Updating because someone asked politely. And I lied on a chapter. I may have corona just waiting on my results please pray for a bad bitch. I done listened to automatic over 100 times, Kentrell looked so good😩. Who's y'all favorite baby mamas of his? Mine are Starr and drea🥰 they so unproblematic Nd nene. Y'all like furly? (We all know Starr and Kentrell still fucking.)

Buttttt on to the next because,

It's really nuffin, purrd.

Presenting 1️⃣1️⃣

This is short don't hate me. 🥺
////

•jodeci

jodeci

"Yeen have to do allat." Joe said sucking his teeth at Kd holding the door open so we could walk out

"Honestly." I laughed

"That dirty duck ass hoe had my fucked all tha way up." Kd said making his way his way to the car.

We went out to eat and went to a couple of stores.

When we got to the restaurant the waitress was rude and said something slick that made Kd go awf and had the girl tearing up.

I felt bad for her and left a tip.

"Why you leave that ungrateful ass hoe a tip?" Joe asked hopping in the drivers seat

"I felt bad." I admitted getting into the passenger seat while Kd slid into the back seat.

When I said slid I mean Superman jumped his ass into the backseat.

"Kd, what the fuck is wrong wit you dawg?" Joe asked turning towards Kd

"Shut up and take me to the store." Kd said stretching out

"Nigga you in my car."

"And?" Kd replied back

I shook my head at him and Joe and watched out the window as we passed cars.

We came to a red stoplight as we were going to turn into the gas station. I looked over to see a store with people standing in front.

I squinted to see a couple of people who looked like my mother and the twins.

"YO!" Kd said shaking me making me snap out of my staring session.

"You good?" He asked

I received worried and confused looks from him and Joe as I looked over at them.

I ignored his question and looked back over to see the people that was standing in front of the store was now gone.

What's happening... and where are they?