2| sup chat

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。

              ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

                                                (Luminesaa's POV)

"Sup chat!" I screamed into my low-quality mic. 1538 people piled into the stream filling the chat with hi's and love. I smiled wide, though no-one could see. I hadn't done a face reveal yet. It was mainly because I was very insecure about my looks, and had been since I was young. I was planning on doing one at 1 million twitch followers, as of right now I only had 164K followers, which of course I'm incredibly grateful for because that was a lot of people tuning into my streams but it wasn't quite yet my goal.

"Today we are gonna be streaming some Minecraft!" I smiled. "But, you guys get to decide what we do on Minecraft today. Should we do something on my SMP or should we do some speedruns?" I asked putting up a poll for my viewers to vote on. 

I waited a little bit so more people could vote before I ended the poll. It had been decided by a 39-71 ratio that I would be speedrunning. "Alright, guys! looks like we are speedrunning today. I said, making a new world and titling it "world record?". I wasn't the best speedrunner, and although I had played Minecraft for almost 5 years now, I'd only beat the dragon 5 times. Of course, I needed the practice, and this would be a good time to do so. 

The world loaded in chunk by chunk and I was faced with a vast desert biome. "We can work with this I guess" I sighed and looked around to see if there were any trees in sight. luckily enough a plains biome wasn't too far behind me. So I darted over there to gather some wood. 

Minutes passed by and I had completed the essentials, I had an iron pick, sword, shield, and chest plate. The furnace was still running slowly smelting the remaining iron which I had mined. finally, I had enough to finish off a full set of armor. 

I made my way around the desert searching for a lava pool to use for a portal. Checking the twitch chat on my other monitor every so often. "Thank you spooky_vincent for the 5 dollar donation! I appreciate it a ton." I said, reading out the donos that I had missed. 

Focusing on my stream again, I came across a lava pool in the acacia biome, that was surrounding the left side of the desert. I grabbed my bucket and made the portal as quickly as possible. Lighting it with a flint in steel and taking no time to enter

                                                         (Dreams POV)

"Alright, everybody!" I smiled clapping my hands together. "Thanks for tuning in to this stream, hopefully, we can beat the 1.16 world record tomorrow but no luck today. It looks like Sapnap is streaming right now so I'm gonna raid him!" I exclaimed to my viewers. Sloppily I clicked the top of my screen, selected Raid Channel, and raided the first streamer who popped up on my followed section. 

It took me a slight minute to realize my mistake though. Instead of raiding Sapnap, I raided someone else. "Who is that?" I mumbled clicking on their account. It was some girl, I didn't remember following her at all. Did I know her from somewhere? Crap...Now I remember her. She competed in MCC a couple of times, and I followed everyone in MCC on twitch. 

I felt guilty that I hadn't raided Sapnap and accidentally lied to my viewers. But it wasn't a huge deal. It was a simple mistake, so I chose to ignore it. Getting up from my chair I stretched my legs and cracked my fingers. Making my way out of my room, I went downstairs to get a snack. 

                                                     (Luminesaa's POV)

"FUCKING PIGLIN!!" I screamed, spam clicking my sword to get the hoard of piglins chasing me down off my back. After finishing off the last two I gobbled down the bread in my inventory to regain health. Looking over at my twitch stats I felt my heart stop. 1,186,058 viewers. My heart jumped to my throat as I stared at the number. I looked at my chat for answers. The same word was spammed over and over again "RAIDDD" everybody shouted. 

"Holy shit..." I gasped, clasping my hands over my mouth. "ONE MILLION VIEWERS?! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!! WHO RAIDED ME?!" I stared at the chat in disbelief, completely afk from my game, and frozen in shock. "Dream...DREAM RAIDED ME?" I asked. Tears pricked at the brim of my eyes "I'm literally gonna cry, this is the best day of my life. Thank you so much dream for the raid! It means so much." I continued the stream like normal, ignoring the pounding anxiety I felt. It was overwhelming, knowing hundreds of thousands of people were watching my every move. 

Almost an hour had passed of 3 failed speedrun attempts. I rested my head in my hands. "Well looks like no luck today, sorry guys. Thanks for watching though. Maybe come again next time and we can beat the world record. You never know" I giggled. "That's it for today. Love you all so much! and hopefully see you soon! Byeeee." I waved at my computer screen, though nobody could see, and ended it. 

I sighed loudly, like a 10-ton weight had just been lifted from my shoulders. Who knew how stressful that would be. My mind would not stop racing. Is my childhood goal coming true? Is this finally my time to shine. Why would Dream raid my twitch? Nothing was adding up but it all felt so good. Unlocking my phone I opened twitter as fast as possible. 

Nessa🌸 @ luminesaa

thank you so so much @ dream for the raid today. It honestly means the world to me and I can't thank u enough! :) 

Turning off my phone, I sighed and flopped onto my bed. burying my face in my pillow. I really needed a nap. because while I wasn't physically tired, I was mentally exhausted from the stress. closing my eyes I went to escape my problems through sleep.

also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my stories are actually followed, so if you end up liking this book, consider following, it's free, and you can always unfollow. Enjoy the book

              ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑