Chapter 4

-Katsukis pov-
The green haired cutie named Izu left the bar which I was kind of upset because I wanted to talk more. OH HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER I SHOULD TEXT HIM AFTER WORK. Hopefully he'll be awake still.
Time skip after work
-Izu pov- 9:17pm
Uraraka decided to stay the night since I didn't wanna be alone today. We were watching that one comedy 'scary movie'
We were laughing out asses off eating ice cream and chips. My phone went off and I ignored it at first but then remembered that I gave my phone number to that one hot guy katsuki. I grab my phone quickly to check who messaged and it was him.
                           Unknown
                            9:21pm
Unknown:Hey it's me katsuki from the bar?
me:Oh hey :)
       You changed 'unknown to 'kat<3'
Kat<3: what are you doing right now? I finally got out of work
Me: Im just watching a movie with a friend of mine. Movie marathon lol
Kat<3: sounds fun why didn't you invite me ;(
Me: oh maybe next time after all we are still strangers. I could be a serial killer ;)
Kat<3: You seem too innocent and cute to be a serial killer. So maybe we should get to know each other then?
Me: Oh so I'm cute? And maybe we should.
Kat<3: Forget I said that also How about we hang out then, Are you free tomorrow maybe?
Me: woah you are bold asking me out. I may or may not be free I have to check in with my manager.
Kat<3: Oh, what do you do for your job?
Me: eh nothing cool just boring work no one wants to know.
Kat<3: hm. Well can you let me know if you're free then? I should get to bed. Text me soon Izu :)
Me : of course katsuki. Goodnight

OMG HELP I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING- I promise I'll make longer chapters I just didn't have inspo today 🥲🥲