Chapter 5(part 2)

Dont forget to play music (•̀ω•́ )
Izu's pov

After we went to the book store and bought some books, I suggested we go and watch the sunset at the beach. I've always wanted to do that with someone on a date, even tho it seemed kind of cliché. We drove off in his car again listening to chill music as the sky was getting darker by the minute.
We pulled up to the beach and there were people listening to music, sitting at bonfires and some couples also walking down the beach. It was really peaceful and calming. Me and katsuki walked to the dock where there were fewer people.
When we reached the end of the dock, the sun was just about to set. We dangled our feet over the edge as we sat next to each other. The speakers outside on the dock played soft calming music. One of my favorite songs started to play 'velvet light by Jakob Ogawa' I sang along forgetting that I was singing aloud. "Your voice is really pretty Izu" kat said and I immediately stopped singing. "T-thanks,I didn't notice I was singing aloud." He laughed a little as he looked at me then back down. I started blushing under my mask and stared back at the sky. "It looks really pretty today.."I said mesmerized by the sunset. "Yea. I've always wanted to do this-watch the sunset. It's so cliché isn't it?" He started saying. "No!- I mean I've always wanted to do this also. I've never watched the sunset with someone." I said starting to remember shoto. Seeing his face in my mind and remembering our memories bummed me out. I pulled off my mask since no one was around and started thinking 'I'm surprised he hasn't found out who I am'. I put my hand down on the dock and leaned back, kat was about to do the same and his hand touched mine. "S-sorry!" He said turning away and lifting his hand. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers and he stiffened but then relaxed after a few seconds. After that we just sat there watching the sunset, enjoying each other's presence. After around seven minutes the sun finally disappeared. "Should we go?" He asked turning to me. Me not really wanting the day to end I agreed. "Sure it's already dark." He got up first and I sat there for a few more seconds then got up. He reached out for my hands I smiled and reached for his. We walked along the beach and the people with bonfires and music. Finally we reached the car in a comfortable silence and began to drive off. The city's really pretty at night, the lights shining bright from the stores, buildings and the light decorated trees at parks or along side the roads.
Soon we reached the bar we met up at. We both got out of his car and stood in the front of the bar. "Thanks a lot for today. I had a great time, maybe we could do this another time?" I asked looking down and back up at him. He laughed a little and began to speak back. "Sure I'd like that. And I also had a lot of fun." He scratched the back of his head and smiled. I walked closer to him smiling and hugged him. He looked a little surprised at first but hugged me also. I pulled back after a few seconds and gave him a kiss. A kiss on the cheek that is. I turned red and so did he as his eyes widened. "Bye! Text me when we're going out again!" I yelled as I left him to go to my car while he was still standing there. "Y-yea! Okay b-bye" he stuttered.
I got in my car and waved at him and drove off after he walked back to his car looking back to me and back at his car.
-Katsuki's pov-
'Shit did that just really happen?' I thought to myself. After Izu left I sat in my car trying to comprehend what had just happened. I put both of my hands on my face still blushing. I started my car and drove back home.

This was the part two. Hoped you liked it. (*''*)
Sorry for any misspells if I didn't see or correct them.
Dont forget to vote pls (--)