Part 4-Her back story-

—————————————————————

You woke up as Sky was on the other couch, and Dabi was cuddling you, you smiled as you ran your fingers through his hair, he had opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Hello Princess" he mumbles.

You smiled as he pulled you closer to him and leaned closer to you to kiss you, as he kissed you. You had looked up at him, he had stopped as you guys heard sky waking up.

"Awe" you hear Sky say, you turn bright red and lay your head on Dabis chest, he starts running his fingers through your hair.

"No, I like it that you guys love each other.." Sky says.

"What does that mean?" You look at Sky with concern

(Trigger warning:Abuse)

She sits up and says, "Well my mom and dad didn't love each other..or maybe they did I don't know..but dad would hurt mom..and then and Damon's house they would always yell at each other..it hurt my ears.."

You sat up and walked over to her and sat next to her "Sky, true love between people is not like that..yes, me and Dabi do fight..but we always come back to each other..I'm so sorry you had too experience that..I know how that is.." Dabi eyes widened as you said the last sentence "go change into some different clothes, so we can go shopping, ok?" You told Sky "Yes Momma" she replied and went too go change.

"W-what do you mean 'you know how that is'?"

You sigh "I was abused by my step-dad when I was young.." you look down.

He lifts up your chin.

"Why didn't you tell me princess?.."

"I-I don't know..it's just a sensitive subject.." you reply

"Well..Princess I'm here if you need me.." he says as he leans his head on yours.

"I know.." you say as you lay your head on his chest.

You hear a door open and see Sky walk out in a blood red and white dress, you smile.

"That's gorgeous."

"Thank you Momma!"

You look over at Dabi who looks kinda pissed.

"What's wrong Mi Amor?.."

He looks at you.

"Sky looks cute in that dress, I don't want boys staring at my little girl" he says

You chuckle "Dabi shes 5!" You say as you're still laughing.

"Who knows those boy might-" you cut him off

"We gotta go."

You pick up Sky and put her on your side you grabbed Dabi hands and keys and pulled him out the door

"Wait, I need my jacket." He runs in the house and grabs it and comes back

"Why you don't ever wear a jacket" you say as you put Sky in the back.

"Yea, but you're gonna want it." You feel your face get hot as you sit in the passenger seat.

(Time skip too after they went shopping)

You and Dabi carry in the bags as Sky runs in the house, running in circles of excitement, you and Dabi had sat everything in the living room, you sat at the bar, Dabi came up behind you and put his arms around your waist, and whispered in your ear.

"We still got stuff to do Princess"

You nodded, got up and walked over to the pile that you put all of your money into. You sorted into two piles, Furniture (for Dabi too put up), Clothes, and Toys. Dabi walked over too you and rubbed your shoulders, you leaned your head back, you look up at him, and he stops rubbing, your shoulders and bends down and kisses you. He stops and looks at the princess bed you guys got for Sky.

"Did we have to get so much?..I have no money left."

"Yea-" you heard your phone ringing. Dabi rolled his eyes and ran too go get it he handed it too you. You answered the phone.

"Y/n!"

"Yes hello?"

"Something happened.."

———————————————————

Cliffhanger-

UwU

Sorry-

I love you guys

Part 5 coming soon!

(Words:670)