Part 6~What you want me to do?~

You were standing at the door hesitating to knock

Dabi knocked for you, you looked at him, and he had a smile on his face.

You stood there nervous, Dabi was holding sky, while he put his arm on your shoulder

Then you hear the knob starting too open, you jumped a little and Dabi noticed, he rubbed your back with his hand, and you calm down, then the door opened, you had seen this woman in her late 60's brown hair fading into grey, wrinkled skin, looked like an older version of you.

"Yes, how May I help you?" The lady says.

"Um, yes does Izzy live here?"

"Yes, how May I help you?"

"M-mom?.."

Your mom looks at you with tears in her eyes and hugs you tight. You hug her back, and she invites you all in. She sits down in the kitchen, you sit in a chair and Dabi takes Sky to the living room to play with some toys. You sit there and catch up with your mom then she asks.

"Who's the guy? And child?"

"Well..the guy is Dabi, his quirk is Cremation."

"Is he a villain?" Your mom ask, you take a deep breath and say,

"Yes, but he is the sweetest guy ever. Mom you'll love him."

"I'll see about that. And the child"

"We adopted her."

"Really? She looks a lot like you guys."

"Really? How?"

"She has your hair and eyes, and his style and attitude."

"Yeah I can see that..I guess"

Your mom gets up and walks over to Sky and Dabi.

"Hello there sky I'm your Gigi or grandma whatever is easier."

"H-hello gigi." Sky says shyly.

Dabi looks over at you, walks over too you, you stand up as you watch sky and your mom, Dabi wraps his arms around you, and starts too kiss your neck.

"Dabi..we're at my moms."

"I know..but I need you, can we go home?"

"What about sky?" You ask hoping it'll save you.

"Ask your mom if she wants the weekend with her."

You mom walks over to you, while Dabi is holding you.

"I could watch sky until Sunday, so you and..him could have time alone."

"You sure?" Dabi ask excitedly

"Yea we'll be fine. You two go have fun."

"Thanks mom."

Xxxx-Smut starts soon-xxxX

You guys hug sky and tell her you'll be back Sunday, you hug your mom goodbye, as you and Dabi walk to your car, you get in the passenger seat, and he gets in the drivers. You guys wave goodbye and start driving to a hotel, you could feel his hand on your thigh, you ignore him, which was an horrible idea, he moved his hand up your thigh, you could feel you getting closer to your heat. He pulled the car over in an empty parking lot, turned off the car, he got in the back seat and pulled you with him, he slammed you down on the seat, kissed you aggressively, you kissed back as he took off your shirt, and then his, you ran your fingers across his 8-pack, he smirked and took off your bra, he kissed your neck, and ran his hands up and down your body.

"P-princess what do you want daddy to do?~" he asks in between kisses on your neck.

"Fuck me intill I can't walk~" you replied, he smirked while kissing your neck, you let out an little moan, while kissing your neck and chest he had moved one of his hands down too your womanhood, he slowly rubbed your clit, you let out soft moans, you threw your head back in pleasure, wanting more, he then sticks a finger in your hole, you clinch your eyes, you look at him and sees a smile on his face, he continues his actions, he then pulls out his fingers, and lays next to you, tired.

"Did that feel good princess?"

"Yes~it did."

You cuddles you while you drift off to sleep.

---------------

Hope you enjoyed-

(Words:638)