Part 17~Oh,Great. Heros~

You woke up laying with Dabi he looks so cute while he was sleeping. You smiled, looking up at him. You sat there then he started to wake up, you looked in the other direction.

"Doll were you staring?" He asked leaning closer to you.

"N-no." You stuttered. He smiled, and laid his lips on yours. Pulled your body closer to him.

"Doll. Bedroom, let's,go." (Sky is in twice room-author) you nodded, you guys got into your guys room. He kissed you, laid you down on the bed, he moved his kisses down your neck, he took off your shirt.

"Dabi.."

"Yes doll?"

"Enough. We can't." He sat up.

"Why?"

"Because..Sky, sky is going to wake up soon."

"Love it'll be ok."

"Dabi, but.."

"Doll."

"Fine.." he kissed you and moved his kisses down your jaw, your neck. He took off your shirt and then his. Then you guys heard a knock on the door. Dabi rolled his eyes, and went to go open it, you put your shirt back on.

"Momma!" Sky came in running to you, she was scared.

"Yes?"

"Theres someone at the door.." Dabi ran to the front door. You ran after him, when you got to the door you had seen, your parents with some well known hero's.

"Yes?.." You looked at Shoto.

"Can we talk..outside?.." You nodded and walked outside.

"Yes?"

"Are you OK?..you haven't been at school?.." Midoriya asked.

"Yes, I'm really happy actually." He nodded

"Well,then we'll get going.." You nodded. They left, you ran back in everyone was there.

"They just wanted to know if I was OK.."

"How did they know you were here though?.." Dabi asked.

"I don't know.." Dabi nodded, walked over to you. Wrapped his arms around you.

"Come on, let's get ready.." You nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for taking so long.

Words: 315