(CHAPTER 1~).

Everyone stared at the clock anxiously, tapping their feet constantly, heart pumping, it was complete silence until..."RINGGG!!!".

"WOOOHOOO" Kim shouted everyone else following behind him shouting in cheer, running out of the class suit cases in hand, school work covering the floors. The janitors would be pissed when they see this.

They all made it to the front of the school where there were busses for each class, each teacher counted their class and they headed onto the bus.

The bus had four seats per row so the gang sat together.

"I'm so excited" Alya said squealing

"Dude this is the first time the school is doing a summer vacation" Nino replied

"Same, how about you Marinette?" Adrien said with his signature model smirk

Marinette was staring out of the window with a huge smile, she then turns to Adrien with pink cheeks.

"y yeah I'm excited mhm" Marinette said quickly sitting her hands into her lap nervously

Alya nudged her ribs and whispered, "calm down girl, just let go"

Marinette hissed in pain then smiled, "thats right!, i will let go this vacation and actually have fun!" Marinette thought to herself.

(Alya's POV)

This vacation I will help Mari loosen up, and Adrienette my OTP will happen, they are made for each other...just needs a little push.

I formed an evil smile earning a concerned look from Marinette. I shrugged and looked away.

And I might even confess to Nino......, I blushed

(Adrien's POV)

To be honest I've never been to a summer vacation, I don't even know the first thing to do, I've left Paris for the summer before but It was only for photoshoots and modeling gigs.

I really didn't think father would let me go, he says that he has a business trip the whole summer which sucks but I guess if that means I can go with my friends then oh well.

I'm determined to have fun on this trip with my friends, this is my first ever work free trip, well ever sense mom died. I frowned, Anyways...hopefully Plagg doesn't ruin it with his nagging for cheese habit.

(Nino's POV)

Man I can't wait to try all the different foods..lets see mango smoothies, yeah definitely my favorite smoothie, hmmm I also have to get my best bud to loosen up, it is his first trip after all.

And maybe even tell Alya how much i dig her- I mean love h- her. I smile awkwardly

Yeah i'm trying that romantic stuff, I've realized I had feeling for her ever since ladybug trapped us in that cage.

(Marinette's POV)

I'm so exited to be around Adrien for this trip! wait... what if I do something stupid then he will hate me! ahh! this is a disaster!

I mentally facepalm, lets just focus on the positive side, me and Adrien will fall in love this trip and get married and have three kids Emma, Hugo, Louis and maybe a pet hamster named "oblivious"

Okay way to far Marinette, baby steps....

Also Tikki can get a little break, kwamis need breaks too

(No ones POV)