𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

___________

___________

Wind blowing gently in the afternoon sky swaying the trees, the rustling noise made the atmosphere calmer. In front of one of the traditional buildings used for training, The fair-haired lady were standing there waiting for her student to arrive.

          She's wearing a black colored long sleeve crop top zipper turtleneck paired with a white sweatpants. She tied her waist-length hair into a high ponytail with her satin ribbon. As she waited for Megumi to arrive, she took out her phone and went to search for the cause to her symtomps but was interrupted by Megumi's voice.

          "Shirazaki-sensei."

          The said lady's attention was caught as she lifted her chin to see her student waving at her and she waved back, "Megumi."

          "You're always early, sensei.." Megumi smiled subtly albeit genuinely.

          "Haha~ I guess it's a habit? Let's start, shall we?" She smiled and tightened the black ribbon on her tied up hair.

          "Yes." Megumi nodded and they walked towards the building together, "Sensei, I want to train my ability in handling my shadow shikigami and my physical abilities even more." He said recalling his destroyed shikigami and recalling the difference between him and Toudou.

          Hinari smiled and nodded, "Alright. But first thing first... Your skill, cursed energy and your cursed techniques obviously played a big part in a fight so for now show me how much you've grown, Megumi."

          "I will, sensei."

          "I heard that Panda and Maki helped you with physical trainings so let's start with that first." She said with a smile on her face, "Although in terms of strength it's better to train with Gojo-senpai but I will do my best to assist you. I can't control infinity like Gojo-senpai but you shouldn't held back okay?"

          "I won't." He said and took a deep breath, closing his eyes momentarily and open it again.

          Hm.. His eyes has changed, you're stronger than you are before, Megumi. She thought and smiled.

          He took a stance and dashed forward, performing a side kick but was easily dodged by her. Megumi then throw several punches but none of it manage to hit her. Hinari moved her right leg and her torso, spinning clockwise and hit Megumi's head with her leg, the force from her cursed energy was enough to send him flying sideways and hit one of the wooden poles.