Chap 2

A/N: This is the second chap... ahh my heart, i can already feel the endless heartbreak. T_T well i hope you guys like it. Thanks for the vote and subscribing ^^ Don't forget to comment...

Jessica POV

I opened my eyes and looked at my right side. It was empty and untouched so I guess Taeyeon didn't come home again last night. I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Taeyeon-ah.. I miss you." I mumbled to myself as I stared at our picture with a heavy heart.

Taeyeon was holding my hand and we both smiled happily.

I stretched my body and I could hear a noise from my tummy, signaling me that I was hungry. I didn't eat last night mainly because I didn't have appetite at all. I got up from the bed and walked towards the door.

I was walking to the kitchen area when I spotted Taeyeon in front of the refrigerator, I was happy but sad at the same time. I was sad because I knew that I don't have her heart anymore but I was happy because I could still see her at least.

Taeyeon did mention about divorcement before but I rejected it straight away without second guessing. I still madly in love with her and I don't have the courage to let her go just yet. I still believe that she would change someday and I'm still willing to wait until that time comes.

Stupid? I know. Stupidly waiting for something that might never happen.

"Oh you are home." I paused while taking a deep breath because my heart beating uncontrollably fast and it always happen every time I see her, "I thought you didn't come home."

She nodded her head while drinking, "Yeah. I slept at my friend's house."

I just smiled at her even though I know that she was lying. I knew she has a girlfriend and she often slept around. I knew all of it but I decided to keep it to myself. I hate fighting with her so I chose to stay silent and pretended that I know nothing of it.

"Umm.. Did you just get up?" she asked me, breaking my thought.

I nodded my head and then I tied my hair into a bun before I started cooking, "Have you had breakfast?"

"No. I just arrived not long ago." she answered and leaned on the counter.

"I'm going to cook a sandwich. Do you want some?" I asked her while walking to the kitchen.

"I'm good with bread and milk I guess." she said and I just nodded my head.

I turned the stove on, grabbed an egg from the fridge, and prepare the pan for cooking, "Do you want a fried egg?"

She didn't respond to my question so I turned around to check on her and I saw that Taeyeon was staring blankly at me. I could see something from the way she stared at me but I couldn't guess what it was.

"Really? Do you want some?"

She blinked her eyes couple of times and looked away, "Huh? What?"

I smiled at her and repeated my question, "Do you want to have a fried egg?"

Taeyeon shook her head and she took the bread out of the bag. She looked around searching for something and I knew what she was trying to find. I pointed my finger at the second rack where I stored all the jam for the bread.

"It's over there. The jam is over there." I told her and she thanked me before she grabbed the strawberry jam.

Our favorite. A smile formed on my face when I saw she picked the strawberry jam. We still have the same taste after all.