❲Prologue❳

The smell of smoke and ash invaded my nostrils, underneath my hands I could feel a warm liquid tingling my nerves. Anti opened his eyes and saw chaos beyond his imagination, houses engulfed by the uproar of lashing knife like flames. Children; adults alike screamed the names of their loved ones.

"Had enough you pathetic cunt?" A cold voice spoke from behind him so closely that you could've mistaken it for a voice in your head. Anti tried to sit up, but was stopped due to a pressure on his chest. It was Jackie's foot. He tensed his muscles up, slightly afraid of what he would do.

"Are you afraid to kill me you Spiderman wannabe?" Antisepticeye sneered, shooting him an unpleasant look, Jackie pressed his foot hardly on his chest. Anti began flailing, adrenaline pumped through his veins.

"ACK!" Anti cried in pain, as he felt his bones cracking beneath the pressure. "Had enough you wretched bastard?" Jackie cursed, Anti growled menacingly, if he was going to go down he certainly wouldn't go down without putting up a fight.

He bent his legs up and kicked him directly in the stomach; sent him flying like a missile into a crumbling house. Anti crawled into his hands and knees, wiping the blood off his lips. His legs trembled as he limped towards the rubble of the house. "And where do you think you're going puppet?"

Anti's heart stopped for a moment. 'No way he wouldn't dare….' His fingers twitched in anguish. "Nice to see you again Harry Potter!" He said sarcastically, clutching his fist creating sparks of green bolts. Marvin furrowed his brow, as he brandished his wand.

Anti relaxed his body, as he heard the incoming steps behind him. As soon as Marvin came close, he attempted to interject his spell by punching him with a electrically charged punch; Marvin just smirked.

"Time for bedtime little puppet!" He whispered softly into his ear as he began to loose consciousness, and let darkness envelop him.