❲Chapter 1: Kai The Timebreaker❳

Anti opened his eyes, he was in a white room. 'Am I in a hospital?' he thought to himself, 'Tch, what am I saying? I'm probably dead.'

A light and fruity voice filtered through his ears, "Hahaha!~" Anti raised his eyebrows, "Huh?" "You're funny sir!" A young childlike voice spoke, "Who are you?" He, questioned, slightly confused; worried.

Why was a kid here?

The voice giggled, as the sound of small approaching steps, came close. Anti looked over to his side, and saw a small boy, possibly around the age of seven, standing right next to him on the table on which he lay on. He had chestnut brown hair, falling over his deep onyx eyes.

For his attire, he wore: white jeans, with a white t-shirt as well as a white denim jacket, lastly he wore some Adidas AirMaxs which were also coincidentally, white.

Even though, he was quite young for his age, he was wearing silver crescent shaped studs. But what caught Anti's attention was, a a golden pocket watch necklace, that adorned his neck greatly.

"Hi!" He greeted in a chirpy voice, "My names Kai Lee-Oh! And I'm a time-breaker!" Anti cocked his head to the side, in befuddlement. "Ummmm, what's a time-breaker?" He tried to get up, but Kai placed his hand on Anti's chest, slowly pushing him back down as he spoke:

"A time-breaker is somebody who looks at a person's past, present and future, and makes sure it goes according to The Almighty's plan," The young time-breaker elaborated. Anti's eyes widened, "By the Almighty you mean G-God?!" He gulped, "Why would he care about me? I'm a demon!" He exclaimed.

Kai simply shook his head, smiling at him softly, "Come with me, I wanna show you something.'' He said, stretching his hand out, for him to hold. Anti looked at him suspiciously but took it nonetheless......

"Close your eyes." He instructed, and Anti did as he was told. The glitch could feel his feet being lifted off the ground, he frantically grasped the little boys hand.

"Don't worry I gotcha!" Kai giggled, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

✧♬•*¨*•.。。.•*¨*•♬✧

Annyeonghaseyo! My dear readers! I hope you are well! I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Lemme know what you think!
Signing off,
- Author LJS

Annyeonghaseyo! My dear readers! I hope you are well! I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Lemme know what you think! Signing off,- Author LJS