[ JYPE ]

  “Ah, Chaemin. You're here.” I walked into the meeting room and JYP greeted me, stray kids were also there.

  “Boys, meet your new member Chaemin.” JYP introduced me and I bowed.

  “Why are we getting a new member?” Minho asked, wanting to know what's behind it.

  “Chan and I thought that it'll be a good way to attract more fans into the fandom.” JYP answered, Minho didn't look too convinced by his answer.

  “She'll started practice today. Minho you'll supervise her and make sure she gets nothing wrong. Tomorrow she'll go and record the songs.” JYP instructed.

  “Oh and she'll move into your dorms. I trust you boys will be able to find a good arrangement.” Like that the meeting ended.

  “Chaemin right? Let's go to the practice room. You have a lot to do. You can interact later.” Minho and I followed him out of the meeting room to the dance practice room.

  I entered in the practice room and he closed the door and checked no one was there. “Now tell me the real reason you're here.” Minho asked.

  “Can't I join my brother?” I jokingly said. It had been long since I saw Minho and this was not the way I wanted to see him again.

  From young Minho liked dancing and no one could blame him, our mum was a good dancer as well. Instead of doing all the agent stuff he wanted to become a dancer instead so he didn't sign on when he was 19. He had signed onto JYPE instead. No one knew that he had training as an agent.

  “It's a mission right? Something to do with the threats we've been receiving.” Minho guessed and I nodded.

  “Let's start the practice now. I don't want to waste time.” We spent mostly the rest of the time going over choreography.

⊱ ────── {⋆♬⋆} ────── ⊰

[ Stray Kids' Dorm

  “We all haven't introduced ourselves yet. Let us all introduce ourselves and you can do the same.” Chan suggested.

  The boys went around introducing themselves. Soon it was my turn. “My name's Kang Chaemin and I'm 17 this year.” I introduced myself.

  “you're seventeen this year? Means you're younger than all of us.” Jisung comment.

  “Yes! I'm no longer the Maknae!” Jeongin enthusiasticly mentioned. What was so bad about being the Maknae? I was always the youngest of my team. 

  “Are you fine sharing a room with one of us?” Chan asked and I nodded.

  “Well then, the arrangement is settled. You'll share a room with Jeongin. Let's order some food.” Chan said and many food names were suggested.

⊱ ────── {⋆♬⋆} ────── ⊰

  “You awake Rae?” Minho asked me, I rolled my eyes.

  “Have I ever slept this early?” I send back my answer and continued planning on what measures I could take during the US tour.

  “I'm bored.” Minho complained.

  “Go to sleep. I've got things to do.” I told him.

  “Don't stay up too late. Good night.” Minho reminded me and I could feel disconnect 

  I went to check if anyone else was awake and they were all asleep. I took out my phone and called someone important.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪