十一

[ WWA special HQ LA ]

  It has been awhile since I had been discharged, Jiyeon had just woken up not too long ago. Now we were discussing what would happen.

  “Can we continue the tour like this?” Jisung asked. The original plan was that we could continue but Seungmin had gotten shot in the arm. 

  “I can still perform. I've been through worse.” Seungmin stated. 

  “We'll have a few of our team follow you guys as "staff" as well as me. That'll would give you extra protection.” Minjae said, placing air quotes around the word staff.

  Once we've finished discussing it was set. We could continue the tour as per usual. We went back to the hotel and started packing our backs and got ready to get to the other tour locations.

  “All set?” Kayla asked us and we nodded, the team would be meeting us at the airport. The smaller team consisted of Summer, Kira, Jiyeon who was with us at the hotel, Kaylen, Jayden and Trev. It was leaded by Minjae. 

  We reached the airport earlier than usual and Kira took over for Kayla during the security check while the team and I went to the agent passage.

  We had the whole business class to us as it also included Stray Kids' usual managers. “Um so about that day...” Hyunjin started talking. He was placed beside.

  “Oh um...” It became really awkward. During the levanter promotions in korea I could always feel that Hyunjin was taking a lot of care of me.

  “Well I would have confessed but dating ban... ” Hyunjin spoke softly. I really didn't know how to feel about this. It was all a blur, I might've also had caught some feelings for him as well?

  “Let's work things out after the tour?” I suggested and we agreed on that. Our relationship was really blur, on the other side Seungmin was clinging onto Jiyeon. It took awhile for the members to figure out they've been dating for some time.

(a/n :: I'm definitely giving them a special chapter or maybe I should start a one shot book and have them in it.)

  Everything went smoothly and now we were back in Korea. Akira had left back to Japan not too long ago but she was figuring when she could permanently move to Korea.

⊱ ────── {⋆♬⋆} ────── ⊰

[ JYPE ]

  The day had came and we were in jyp's office. “Thank you very much for your hard work Chaemin it's a shame you have to leave.” He mentioned.

  “I don't think I want to leave if that's okay...” I said, I really liked being with Stray Kids and performing.

  “That's okay with the agency?” He asked, he looked more than glad to have me with skz. I explained to him roughly about my situation.

  “Well then. We'll get a proper contract for you to sign with us.” He said. We were dismissed, Hyunjin went for a hug.

  “You're staying!” He said happily and kissed me on the cheek, everyone looked shock. No one thought he would be brave enough.

  “Yah. Hands off her.” Minho's overprotective brother side came out. But well… No one knows we're siblings still. Weirdly we haven't told them yet.

  “Why should I listen to you Hyung? She's my girlfriend not yours.” Hyunjin daringly said. Seungmin giggled a little. 

  “If you haven't figured out, Minho's her older brother. Don't you see the similarities? You better run now.” Seungmin said while laughing. Hyunjin's eyes widened and hid behind me.

  “Save me from him!” He said. I then broke down into laughter as well.

  “You better start running.” I told Hyunjin and he ran, Minho was chasing him as well.
___________________________________

Like what I said, the book is not ending yet :)

Chapter posted early since I'm going to be busy the whole day

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪