Chapter 7

~ 9 Months Later~

Doctors " 1 more push tori "

Spade & I are sitting in the room watching this bitch give birth to spades so called first baby. She pushed the baby boy out, who she name
"Trey'von Dior Henderson" . I admit the baby was gorgeous. That baby don't look like Trey though. I asked the doctors can we get a DNA test between him and the baby.

The doctor said sure . Tori called me a bitch. I told her to close her legs, she's beginning to smell. Trey looked at me and said chill mane .

I said you takin up for this bitch?

He said that's my baby momma Trinity. You gone have to respect her until I know differently .

I almost slapped his bitch ass in here. He's holding the baby. I got a bad feeling about this .

The doctor came in and told Tori
" The DNA test results came back negative "

I put my head down Trey gave the baby to the doctor And stormed out the door .

I said Tori you knew from the jump that wasn't his baby didn't you?

She said " Yeah, it's Rj baby" . I laughed and said you don't do nothing but keep up shit .

Rj walked in and said lemme hold my son. They did a DNA test on him and it is his baby.

I couldn't believe this messy ass shit .
I walked out the hospital looking for bae ass . I'm happy that ain't treys baby.

Trey, I hollered while he was sitting in his new Audi 2016 .

I got in and said baby ? You okay?

Tears falling from his face he didn't say anything .

I said its not your baby. It's Roberts baby.

He said what the fuck you mean it's Roberts baby ?

I said the doctor did a test on him also . He walked in you didn't see him ?

He said and it came back positive ?

I said " Yes " .

He shook his head and I saw rage in his eyes .

I said baby no! Don't go after that boy! You know that bitch Tori is a hoe . She better be lucky she know who her baby's father is .

He said " This some bullshit " .

I said Trey you have a baby of your own on its way.

He said " what ? "

I said I'm pregnant . I smiled

He grabbed me & said is it mines?

I slapped him and didn't say anything back .

Take me home Trey . I said loudly .

I got in the car, slammed the door and the ride home was silent .

I was getting out the car to see my moms car here.

Trey said " Trin I'm sorry "

I said fuck you and walked in the building .

Unlocked my door to see my mom sitting on the couch .

Hey mom !

Hey momma baby!

She hugged me so tight . I felt loved .

What's up mom? Why you here?

It's your father . I caught him cheating with your auntie Shundra.

I said momma stop playing all the time .

Ian got no where to go Trinity . She said as she begin to cry .

I grabbed mom & said you can stay here mom . Better yet we'll go house looking in a minute .

after I graduated college for my nursing and doctor degree . I got a job at the biggest hospital in Atlanta . I also have my own clothing store " Bad to the Tee" . I have so much money now, buying my mom a house would be nothing .

She cried for so long . Then she asked where's Trey?

Gone somewhere I don't know .

She said while looking at the ring on my finger and the pudge in my stomach Yall doing good I see .

I laughed and she smiled

I'm proud of you baby girl .

Let's go house shopping mom .

~ 4 hours later ~

I came home and saw Trey , Rj , Goose , Reggie , Calvin & Chauncy watching the game .

What's up whores ? I said jokingly .

They said what's up fine ass girl .

Trey got up and kissed me .

We gotta talk he said

We walked to the bedroom and closed the door .

What's wrong I asked .

He said I'm sorry Trinity .

Sorry for what ?

He walked towards me and grabbed my waist . Looking into my eyes .

I said what did you do trey?

He put his hands over his face . And said " I fucked nicki " .

Nicki Lewis . I hated her more than i hated Tori . Me and nicki was past enemies but I could of sworn she moved to Cali .

When ? I asked knowing it was over

With no hesitation . He said Earlier today. When i went to the studio she was there.

He was trying to explain . I cut him off with a " I'm done with you! Get your shit and get out"

I took the ring off and gave it to him and put everybody out . I couldn't even get mad because I knew I was forever done with him .
Me and Trey was done. Being with him is putting to much stress on me and the baby. I packed my shit and left. I was moving to New York with my brother . I couldn't take it anymore . He was suppose to protect me . He was suppose to protect us . He didn't .