Chapter 1

~ Spade
Mann, me and this girl been rockin since forever. I fucked up lastnight. Sleeping with that hood rat ass girl nevaeh . She tempted me last night at club diamond. Knowing trinity didn't deserve that. Crazy part is, today is our 1 year anniversary. I got her something really dope though. I gotta make it up to her.

She's walking in from school now.

~ Trinity

Hey, babe!

What's good ma' ? Grabs Her And kisses her

Oh, not shit. Just, tired I said .

He grabs her by her waist and looks into her eyes

I wanna take you out tonight trin .

Where we going ? Why you trynna be all fancy? You know I could just lay in the house and still be happy with you ( Kisses him)

We're going to your favorite place but I gotta go handle some business with the CEO at the studio. I'll be back, be ready at 7 with yo fine ass. ( Smacks her on the ass)

Whatever mane. You better be back. LEMME FIND OUT!

( He slams the door and leaves )
~ Trinity
I love him soooo much ! With his petty ass. I've been with him for a year now. It's amazing how he's the biggest He chose me awhile back, when he was a lame and these hoes wasn't riding his dick like I was . I just knew we was gonna be together forever. Until the rumors flooded, and I begin to think" Is he faithful" ?
____ Phone Rings
Hello?
It ain't nobody but Reese . Reese is my best friend. She has all the juice and tea. She gets around but she ain't a hoe. She just knows how to get her money worth!

What's up bitch where you at?

Girl, at home. Half sleep. What's up?

Have you heard about your man spade? He was at club diamond last night fuckinn with that bitch neveah

You said what now?