Chapter 2

I can't believe what I just heard . Bitch why you always lying.

" Girl ain't nobody lying to you" She said Very Loudly

You sho' Mane? You know how I feel about dude

" You know what to do" she said
Hanging up the phone

I'm such a damn fool! I always get my heart broke fooling with these pathetic ass men! This the last fucking time I'll be mistreated by any male. Little do he know, I got some for his ass. So I go get in the shower. Get out, curl my hair. Pick out this skin tight dress, all black . It compliments my curves. With my red Bottoms, and with some silver jewelry to bring out my style. I'm a natural girl. So no make up, is needed. I put my eye brows on fleek, my lashes on finesse and my lips on glow mode. Sexy red ass lipstick that drives spade crazy.

Phone vibrates

Bae : I'm Outside Baby

Me : Ok, on my way out.

I grab my MK bag, my phone and my charger. Have to be cautious around here. As I walk out the door, I do a sexy spin for him. Biting my lip to turn him on. He gets out his gold 2015 escalade with the gold rims. He says to me " Damnn your beautiful"

I said thank you

He opened the passenger side door for me. Didn't know you was such a gentleman . It's a lot you don't know about me he said. I know more than you think spade.

I can tell that made him nervous because he began to panic. Baby what's wrong? Nothing he said .

Anyways, where the hell you takin me.

You'll see. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Whatever .

The radio : Nicki minaj - I Lied

It was kind of great taking this ride with spade. It reminded me of the time me and him went on a rode trip. For no reason, just for the ride. He grabbed my hand, I pulled away. He asked " Baby what's your problem? "

your my damn problem spade! Giving him the rudest attitude with the calmest voice.

Mane ain't nobody did shit to you.

Oh, really? Where was you last night?

Mane I told you, I was out handling business. His voice choked a little .

So fucking neveah is what you call handling business?

He didn't say anything . He got real quiet.

Shit got real

I said so this is what we doing? We fuckinn hoes, and playing with people's heart?

He lucky he driving . I'd knock his bitch ass out. Make him flip this car over.

I began to cry. I know you fuckin hear me man. Spade say something I said .

He said We made it.

Yall should of seen it . This beautiful beach, with the candlelit dinner he arranged . The wind is blowing just right and the stars are shining so pretty and bright . I'm in shock. As pissed off as I am, it kind of impressed me.

He gets out the car. I'm still in here. I wasn't moving.

He walked around to the passenger side of his escalade . Opening my door. Damn I should of locked it.
He said " Get out the car baby"