Still The One- Sequel to FALL(Cody Simpson love story)

Chapter 1

''Ready?'' Shona asked. I'm sipping the last sip that’s on my cup and threw the cup in the bin.

‘‘As I'll ever be’' I response. We went to Shona’s car because my car broke down last night and needs to fix it. I am now working at Teen Vogue magazine company. I’m one of the photographers there, and I moved back to LA. Nashville has been amazing to me, I let all my problems go when I was there I miss Nashville so much, good times there. I share my house with my partner in crime Shona, she's been there for me after I moved in Nashville. She knows my past, the Cody Simpson thingy it’s funny how I miss him, whoa I just said I miss him...crazy but true. but anyways my life has been amazing but I don't have a love life well actually I do have, I'm in a relationship with foods and unicorns, hey now.. UNICORNS ARE REALLLLLL!!! haha. Charlotte and I lost contacts dunno what happened, I tried to phone her once and she changed her phone, she deleted me on skype what a lovely friend she is. Alli changed her number too, she changed her skype, and I can't barely talk to her anymore because I've been busy for the whole year. 

We're in the car now, blasting off some songs in the radio, even though we doesn't know what song it is we just mimicked it. Then my phone went off. I told Shona to turn the volume down and she did what I said. I answered my phone not bothering to look who it is.

''Hello'' I said my eyes glued on the road.

''Hello Alex, where are you now?'' Miss B asked she's my boss she's been a very good boss but sometimes she's a devil.

''Uhmm on our way to the office now'' I response.

''okay as soon as you get here, straight to my office okay?'' She said and hangs up.

''Who is it?'' Shona asked.

''Miss B''  I truthfully response to her.

‘‘Trouble?'' she asked.

‘‘Fifty-fifty'' I said.

We reached the office I quickly ran to Miss B's office and knocks on her door and opened it. She lift her head up because she's writing something on her paper and motion me to come in. As I closed the door behind me, she puts her pen on the side and linked her fingers together and put it in the desk, I sat down.

'So' she started off, I wait for her to finished her sentence.

''I already organized, the cover of the month'' she added.

'And?' I impatiently asked her.

''And the chosen celebrity is the Australian Pop Singer Cody Simpson'' She finished off. I just sat there, can't find any words to say, I'm speechless after she said those last two words. Cody Simpson is the cover of the month and I'm taking a photo of him? What? No way it can’t be. I mean why is she telling me again?.

'Oh' Is all I can say.

'And I want you to take all photos of him okay?' She said.

'But..' she looked at me and I added ''why me?''

''Because you're really good at taking photos remember the Jenner's sister ones, last month? Our magazine was on number one last month because you took great photos of them. Don't you like the idea?'' She asked.

''Not that I liked i....'' I got cut off.

''Its either you accept the idea or lost your job?' She said.

‘‘no I’ll do it'' I protested I don't wanna loss my job.

''Good, meeting tonight at six do you have plans for tonight?'' she asked..