Five♥ TERRIFIED

I want to dedicate this one to ambi1695 thank you for putting my stories in your reading list :))

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up still on my clothes from yesterday what a chimp! I looked at the clock and damn it, I’m late for work, I need to upload the photos now so I can print it out and they can sort the other. So I quickly ran to my bathroom and do my mourning routine. After that I put on my clothes and grabbed my black shoulder bag and grabbed my camera and didn’t bother to eat breakfast because I’m late. I quickly backed my car away and went on the back way because its traffic. I then reached the office for about half an hour. I rushed to the printer and quickly picked my camera up and printed out the photos, I can hear Miss B’s voice looking for me. Trouble uh-oh, so I just stayed there playing stuffs cool. Miss B entered the room and smiled at me.

‘’There you are’’ She said I smiled at her.

‘’After you print those photos out, will you give it to Cody?’’ she asked. So now I’m a delivery girl? Really?

‘’What?’’ I asked her

‘’Give it to Cody, because we got the other copies that you took from yesterday and Cody said that he needed clean copies of those photos so’’ She explained. I nodded my hhead and great I’m going to Cody Simpson’s house where I can find her fiancé who’s a douche bag, Bitter? No I’m not, I’m sweet actually.

After I printed out all the photos. I put  the photos on the envelop . Then put it inside my bag and grabbed my bag and went to the Cody Simpson house. Breath in, breath out. I started my car a drove to Cody’s house.

      I reached Cody’s house and look who opened the freaking door, my good friend ‘MCKENZIE COMER’ her smile fades away when she saw me. She raised her eyebrow and I smiled at her because you know ‘The best revenge is to look happy’ time to pissed off someone.

‘’What do you want?’’ she asked.

‘’mind if your visitor come in?’’ I response to her. She opens the door widely and I come in and sat on the couch.

‘’now what?’’she asked with annoying voice. I’m just gonna laugh .

‘’is Cody here?’’ I asked her go on pissed her off, she looked at me with a frowning face.

‘’what do you want from him?’’ she asked

‘’I just want to give him this’’ I handed her the photos and she opened the envelop and look at the photo.

‘’don’t worry you can’t find any photos of me and Cody there’’ I bluntly said.

‘’you can go now’’ she said with a ‘shoo’ tone in her voice. I stand up and walked away she stops me by

‘’cody is mine, you know your limits we are getting married soon, so will you back off?’’ she warned me.

‘’ooh I’m scared now, always remember I got him first’’ I said closing the door behind me and making my way to the office again.

*On my house*

I just got home from work and found Shona sitting on the couch, with popcorn and drink on her lap and  a box of  tissue, probably watching some love-sad movie, I guess. Will see.

‘’Hey Shon, thought you’re back tomorrow?’’ I asked her sitting next to her.  She looked at me then on the telly.

‘’No, didn’t I tell you that I am back today?’’ she said her eyes glued on the telly because Titanic was on, I love this movie…..before and now.

‘’What? When?’ I asked her taking some popcorn and putting it in my mouth.

‘’Text? And yesterday’’ She said.

‘’You never text me’’ I said. Then she paused the movie and looked at me.

‘’I did’’ she protested.

‘’No you didn’t’’ I said.

‘’Check your phone then’’ she said playing the movie I pulled my phone from my pocket and found a text, what a douche bag she send it half an hour ago. I looked at her and she looked at me. I raised one eyebrow and she paused the movie again.

‘’What?’’ She asked.

‘’You’re such a douche bag, you just send it half an hour ago.’’ I said showing my phone to her. She giggled and so did I.

‘’Sorry’’ she said an un-paused the movie again.

‘’Hey’’ I said

‘’What?’’ she asked.

‘’I went to Cody’s house this morning.’’ I said and she paused the movie again and she scrunched her face.

‘’Why? Are you stupid or what? You’re such a d….’’ I cut her off.

‘’Dude!’’ I protested I then added ‘’Mckenzie was the only person in their house’’ I finished off.

‘’What happened?’’ She asked.

‘’I went there because Miss B told me that Cody wants the clear copy of the photos from yesterday, then I went to their house, Cody wasn’t there, its just mckenzie, I then gave the photos to her and she warned me to back off’’ I explained.

‘’Warned you in what?’’ She blankly asked.

‘’to back off’’ I said calmly.

‘’Cody?’’ she asked I nodded and pressed my lips into lines.

‘’What did you said then?’’ She asked.

‘’I told her that I got him first then walk away’’ I said

‘’Chimp!’’ she said.

‘’I’m not that bitter or evil’’ I demanded.

‘’Yeah but you still let her win against you, probably right she will think about your weaknesses, and used it against you’’ she pointed out. Who’s my weaknesses again? No one? Cody, shoot Shona is right, mckenzie will probably told Cody to moved their married and make it earlier, no way!

‘’I told you so’’ Shona whispered and play the movie again, I stood up and went to my bedroom. Damn, there is no way I’m letting her to do that, no, Cody is mine, well was, I’m not ready to see Cody with his wife. No , but I can’t just stop it, don’t I? Why am I talking to myself again? Say what? Stop talking to yourself, crazy. I’m not crazy..gahhhh.!! I have got loads of words running round and round in my head. I think a long shower will do. So I decided to go to shower and stayed there for an hour or so. I just need to let out all these words in my head. I’m terrified I don’t know why? Cody and Mckenzie I don’t know  why are they on  my head right now, I’m still inlove with him , I can’t hate him, I don’t know why, its so hard to try, I’m terrified because I’m still in love with him, but his owned by someone else now. I want him back, I really do, I don’t want to ruined their relationship, I don’t wanna be called ‘boyfriend stealer’ whatsoever, how am I supposed to get him back? If his already taken. I hate my life, I know I said it about a million times, but I really do hate myself, this story is isn’t easy to summarise, this chapter isn’t the end, there’s a next page and I don’t know what’s gonna happened to me on that page, its either I’m gonna die from drowning or cutting myself, or I’m gonna live happily ever after with the man I really loved? Its either that. I’m done dealing with my problems and this feelings, I want this feelings to go away.  I’m gonna let this feelings for Cody stayed there and let it go away by itself. I’m done. Totally Done.