14

Today was the day, Louis was finally going to try and move on.

It had been two months since the breakup with Harry.  One since his desperate voice message. (that did go unanswered after all) In total, Its becoming close to four months Louis has gone without Harry.

Not really having any friends (expect Niall of course, but he moved to Ireland a year ago, and Louis just can't find it in himself to text the lad who lives so far away now) Louis is on his own through all of this breakup pain, but he's slowly getting better. 

Through only a short amount of time. Louis is already becoming less sad. The way he began to see it was; Harry was never worth his time if he can't ever find the time for Louis. Broken up or not, Louis feels Harry should have at least called to see if he was okay. Did he ever even care for Louis at all?

Hopping out of his car, Louis opens the door to 'Hanks Cafe' his new favorite place to eat or really just clear his head. His old favorite cafe? Well.. Harry's favorite cafe, just has to many memories.

As he settles into a booth near the window, A pretty young women comes up to him, waitress uniform on and pen in hand.  If he weren't gay..and in love with someone else..He would consider maybe asking her out of a date sometime. 

"What can i get for you today sweet-cheeks?'' She asked and Louis suppressed a confused side glance at the girl. They are in England, Why does this girl act like shes in Texas?

Louis gives her a small smile, as he takes a moment to skim the menu. He mostly just got coffee at the cafe, but today was the start of something new.  New life, New out look, New habits, New choices. Louis wasn't going to let life pass him by anymore.

"Can i please have the soup of the day? Looks delicious." He winks at her.

The woman -Louis reads her name tag..Sally- gets flustered by the gesture, her slim cheeks burning red.

"Well. Im sure you'll enjoy. Our soup is fairly popular..many would like a taste." Her voice goes from neutral, to filthy, and Louis smiles up at her.

"Great! Thank you darling. Make it nice an quick, yeah?" Sally nods at him, and scurries away to the back where all of the food and drink equipment is stored. 

When she leaves, Louis comes to the realization that, that was some heavy flirting he just did there. Unwilling his heart clenches and a pool of guilt settles in his stomach. He didn't even feel a thing for a girl. Sure she was attractive, but there were no sparks. No sparks like there was when he and Harry used to flirt. He just made that woman believe that he was interested. God, why couldn't he just stop fucking messing up people's lives?

Humiliated, Louis actually considers leaving the cafe, in hopes to try and avoid an awkward rejection that would obviously have to be given to this poor waitress, but out of the corner of his sight- - something catches his eye. 

A man sits in a chair with a table on the other side of the room. He wears a heavy coat that almost seems to big for him, and tight Levis cover his legs.  Brown, floppy curls circle his head almost looking like a halo, and his green eyes are soft, yet when they make eye contact with Louis, they grow ruff and almost pierce through him. 

The man sees Louis and in a hurry all of a sudden, slams his money (for the tea he had been drinking) onto his table and runs out of the shop.

But Louis only thought one thing..