June 7th 2:03 PM, Saturday (760 words)

Charles

I wake up and open my tired eyes. My head hurts like hell and the light coming from the windows hurts my eyes. I shut them and try to sit. I open my eyes again and slowly get used to the amount of light they're receiving.

After the girl left yesterday, I stayed in the garden for a while. I sat on the edge of the fountain and put my socks and shoes back on after my feet had dried. I didn't know what to do with her shoes.

I still can't believe she left without them.

I ended up bringing them back to the house and put them in my room.

I look at my desk on the other side of the room and see the shoes are still there. High heels. Black. I think back at last night. She was dressed simple but still looked gorgeous. Black and blue.

Her hair looked almost gold when hit with light. Her blue mask matched the blue in her dress. It didn't look store bought, maybe she made it herself?

And when we kissed... I practically melted right in front of her. Her lips were so soft and warm despite having been outside for multiple hours at that point.

I have no idea who she is, though. How could I get back in touch with her? I really want to.

She spent her time outside of the party, so asking the people at the party is no use. No one would've seen her. And with the mask, most wouldn't have recognized her either.

Twitter.

I could post a picture of the shoes with a message. Something with a time and place so she could pick them up. I text Jeremy. He's one of the people responsible for the school's twitter account. He has the password. If I can get it, I can post the picture.

She must have twitter, right?

Ten minutes later I hit 'send' and the tweet is out in the world.

Hello everyone!
First of all to the people who were at the party yesterday: thanks for coming. It was awesome. Secondly, I found a pair of shoes when everyone left (see picture). I'll be at the main entrance of the university at 4 PM next Monday for the owner to pick them up.
Charles

With it, a picture of the shoes. Let's hope she'll see it.

Agatha

Last night's party was wild. In the first five minutes I already lost my sister, Brittany, and I didn't find her until I stepped outside to get some fresh air. What idiot thought a smoke machine was a good idea?

I saw that she also needed some fresh air. We sat together on the steps by the front door in comfortable silence.

I open my eyes and my room is still dark. Thank god my mom hadn't opened the curtains. My eyes would not have been able to handle the amount of light. I get up and sit on my bed. I yawn. I look for my phone and find in my purse on the other side of my bed.

I take it out and turn it on. The light blares in my face and hurts my eyes. With some trouble I manage to turn the brightness off the screen way down before I check my messages.

A bunch from Brittany sent yesterday asking where I was and one from my mom saying I should be presentable at 3 PM because of the guests. There's also a Twitter notification from the school's account.

I open twitter and read the message.

Hello everyone!
First of all to the people who were at the party yesterday: thanks for coming. It was awesome. Secondly, I found a pair of shoes when everyone left (see picture). I'll be at the main entrance of the university at 4 PM next Monday for the owner to pick them up.
Charles

I look at the attached picture and recognize the shoes. They're Eleanor's.

Doesn't she work on Mondays? I believe she starts in the afternoon. Since I have time on Monday, I'll pick them up for her. We never really talk, so maybe me doing this for her will lead to us being closer.

I'd like that.

We started out being nice to each other but when her dad passed away that changed. She became very closed and she stopped talking to me. Maybe this could be a steppingstone to become closer.

I tie my blond hair in a messy ponytail and open my bedroom door to go downstairs. I'm starving.

~~~~~

*trying to connect the dots, comes to an epiphany*

They both have blonde hair!