Before we start

Hey guys just before we start I want to introduce the characters:

Sarah
Lily
Laney
Maya
Evie

Sarah - Sarah has Short red hair and dark eyes. She is the oldest of the group and likes causing trouble for the rest of the group. All she wants is to be recognized for who she is.

Lily - Lily has long brown hair and emerald green eyes. She is like the rational one but she is also slightly crazy when someone does something she doesn't like. All she wants is to be there for her friends. She is a good listener.

Evie - Evie has short dark brown hair with a slightly side swept fringe. She has bright blue eyes. She has freckles everywhere, tall and long limbs. She is the outcast of the group. She is a big Tomboy who fights for what's right.

Maya - Maya has long dirty blonde hair and glasses. She has hazel eyes. She loves adventure and loves her friends to pieces. She helps out when she can. She is the supportive one of the group.

Laney - Laney has long red hair and brown eyes. She is the quiet one of the group but also speaks her mind when needed. She relies on her friends for support and loves going on adventures.

They all love each other like sisters but when they get sucked into a world that isn't their own, can they find their way back or will they be stuck in Camelot forever?

You know all the other characters from the Show Merlin