The chosen ones.. chapter 3

sorry for the late update, chapter 2 wasn't that good but this chapter is the mysterious murderer's pov its gonna be shorter than the previous chapter

remember please fan,vote& share, thanks for the support;)

The Mysterious Murderer's POV:

"Two done and 8 to go" he chuckled to himself. "he" was in his lab down in his apartment,whilst measuring samples of recent bloods that he drained from every person he murdered that he'll be using for his next victim. someone then knocked on the door, he wondered who it was. once he was up from his "lab" he came out to his front door but before opening it he checked through the little hole to check who it was,"Who is it!" he shouted. there was no response. it was probably a prank by them stupid little kids. he was about to walk of to what he had to do, but then the door knocked again, he then flung the door wide open. there was no-one there, he swore under his breath, his anger was boiling up he wanted to return back into his apartment to complete his work;but someone was blocking the way. he didn't care, he had such a cold heartless heart in him that he used his anger on him. he drained all the blood from the guy, but saw there was a bloody note place were his heart was."this guy probably knew he was going to die so he did completley nothing- wow." he murmmered to himself. he dragged the body down to the lab and cleaned the place up plus the bloody note. it read on it:"Your wrong, you cannot compete against the strongest demon the devil has ever made, i may be manmade but i have every thing a demon needs to compete against a brat like you-nothing." he chuckled when he read it and burnt it at the fireplace beside the table that laid the body of the idiotic man. he then got every meat that belonged inside the man. this, he knew exactly what to use it for, and with that he had a huge evil grin upon his face.