He is mine - End of the season

"Hey Saint wait, where are you rushing?" Tommy asked his best friend shockingly.

While Saint running to looking for Zee everyone in that gang was watching him surprisingly.  Because he was running very fast without noticing anyone nearby.

He didn't answer his best friend too. He was totally ignored them. Because he was so happy that he was going to see his boyfriend without any hindrance.

"What's with him? Can I go and check him up?"Tommy said with the concern he had for his friend.

"Hey FM, don't you see his face? He was smiling while he running. I think their sad love story has come to an end.
From now on there will only be spring in their love story." He said very happily.

"But....... are you ok Perth?" Joss asked Perth about his situation right now. Because Joss is a psychologist, so he knows what the mood of someone who had a heartbroken of the mind will be like.

"Of course P', don't treat me like your patient. I am just heartbroken but More than that I am much happier for my brothers." He said frankly.

"Is this is the case, I am very happy for you." Joss patted Perth's shoulder.

"Ah ah no more sad tears, let's cheer for our friends." Jimmy said as he raised his drink bottle. So rest of the gang also joined with him except Perth. Yet no one exaggerated it. Because they know what his state of mind is now. So everyone let him be.

Saint's POV...

While he is running in search of his boyfriend, he does not know where to look. Because he had no idea where he had gone. However, he had an idea. So he ran to the concert venue.

But there was no one in that place. It was already too late so everyone went home. So he called his boyfriend's name several times. But there was no response from there. Then he realized that P'Zee was not there.

He started running again in search of his boyfriend. This time he ran to the house where they were staying. But there was no trace of him too. He did not understand what to do. He had no idea where to go and who to ask. So he came back to the beach in frustration.

"Where are you P'Zee? Please come to your Nong bunny na. I don't want to lose you again." He was talking himself as he walking towards the beach in frustration.

"Saint, what happened to you? Why are you looking so tired and weak?" His friend ran up to him and asked when he was coming in so sad that he could not find his boyfriend. Others rushed after him too.

"I went in search of P'Zee. But he was nowhere to be found. I have no idea what to do now." as he said very sadly.

"Ok ok, don't get panic. We can go and search for him together." Mew said words of comfort to him.

"Joss can you help us? Can you take a little care of him until we get back?" Jimmy asked for help to Joss for looked after Perth. Because he was too drunk than others. He may have been so drunk because he was heartbroken.

"Yes of course." He said so and took him to their room.

"First we can go and inquire about him at the reception." Gulf said. So everyone went to the reception.
.
.
.
.
.
"Excuse me!"

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked them.

"Is there any chance to see him anywhere in the last two hours?" They showed the receptionist a photo of him and inquired about him. But She has no memory of seeing him. So she said no. At the same time there was another receptionist came.