I know everything

"YOU!!!"

"Hm it's me."

"P.....PERTH😱!! What are you doing here?" Saint asked in shock. They were shocked that he might have heard what they were saying.

"Yeah it's me. Why are you two looking at me like I am a fu*king Godzilla?" Perth asked.

"Err...... when did you come?" Tommy asked him reluctantly.

"Just now P'." He said calmly. So they both sighed in relief when they heard him say that. Tommy also relaxed as he thought, fortunately he didn't hear what they were talking.

"Don't just relax now P'. Even if I didn't hear what you two talking about. But I know everything." Tommy got shocked because Perth replied like he heard what Tommy said into his mind.

"Huh, what? What do you know?" Tommy asked anxiously. But as for Saint he kept silent and was looking at Perth.

"They are waiting for us P'. Let's talk about everything after we get home. Let's go for now." He said and left as he grabbed Saint's wrist and he led the way. But both Tommy and Saint doesn't understand what's going on. So the two of them looked at each other in confusion.

On the way to the villa from there, the three of them were silent without saying anything while the others were laughing and talking. As for Perth throughout the trip he kept holding on to his boyfriend's hand and didn't let go of the hand for even a second. So Saint kept looking at the holding hands and tried to freed himself. But Perth hold tightly. So Saint looked at Perth in surprise.

"Please P', give me one last chance to hold your hand only today. Please do not leave my hand for now P'." He said very sadly. At the same time Saint understood that Perth knew everything about him and Zee from his words and the facial expressions of him. Also he noticed that his eyes filled with tears. So Saint too hold his hand to comfort him.

At the villa.....

"Good afternoon sir. You all went outside for breakfast so we have prepared luch for you here. This is the custom of our hotel." The receptionist informed to them.

"Ooh, thank you so much." They thanked her.

"And one more thing. Our old guest already checked out. So here's the key. Sorry for the trouble again." She apologized again and gave them the key.

"It's ok. Thanks." Everyone said thanks to her and went in to the villa to have lunch.

At the dining table...

"Hoi, they have really prepared lots of dishes for us." Jimmy was surprised to find there were so many different types of foods.

"Hmm it's look yummy." Perth said as he still hold Saint's right hand under the table. They were sitting next to each other. Everyone seemed to be drawn by that food except Saint and Tommy.

They were only looking at each other in confusion what is gonna happen next. They seem like people who are in trouble and they couldn't eat. Because Perth still hold Saint's hand without letting him have his food.

As for Tommy the fear in him didn't let him eat. Jimmy noticed that only two people were sitting without eating while everyone was eating so eagerly.

"Hey you two, why don't you eat anything? And why are you looking like you have seen a ghost? What's the matter with you two?" Jimmy asked them.

"Hm I even noticed it. Even on the way they were just sitting like this." Joss said for his part. Neither of them could say anything. So the two were looking at each other reluctantly as expected other's response.