Snowy Winter

I wake up around 11:43 am 

I turned on my phone and noticed that Dream messaged me. 

"Hey, you up?" 

                                "Yeah, why?"

"Idk wanna play Minecraft?"

"sure"

I guess you could say the days were repeating.

We talked every day, never seen each other in person before,  talked the same to each other. 

It was the right time to ask. 

I quickly join the Discord call with just only Dream, I'm guessing Sapnap was sleeping.

"Hey Dream"

"Hello!" 

"How's your day Dream?" I ask. 

"Good sorta," he says tiredly.

"What time did you go to bed?"

I'll ask him now. 

"Around 4:28 am" 

"Awe that sucks"

"Hey, do you wanna come to England?"

I really hope he says yes, I've been trying to get him to come to England for a while. 

"I don't know, how much would a plane ticket be?"

"We can pay for it together!" I say impatiently. 

"Then sure!" 

"What day do you want to come?"

"I'll come maybe in 2 days?"

Yes! I can believe he'll come in 2 days, I'll have to prepare a room for him.

"Well, it's been decided!" I say happily.  

Me and dream play Minecraft till 5:37 pm. We talked about nothing important like things we like and the latest news. 

"Well, I gotta go Dream!" 

"Bye!"

I ended the call. I powered off my computer for the night, I sat up and layed in my bed for a good 30 minutes, I opened up Spotify and plugged in my earbuds. I checked Twitter to see any news, nothing new except new followers and tweets. I made a new tweet, "Me and Dream are gonna meet each other in 2 days!" 

The day was gonna be on a Saturday. The day I was gonna meet Dream. 

I listened to 505 again. The song was so good and so sad at the same time. 

I suddenly feel my eyes slowly close, I fell asleep.