That Day Was Different

(George's Pov)

Me and Dream have been friends for a while now. We've been friends for around 10 years. A long time right? Wrong. Time flew by so quickly for me. I would say it's been the best time of my life!

Me and Dream would always talk to each other on Discord, it was amazing! We would play Minecraft with each other every day till we got tired! We would also talk to BadBoyHalo and Sapnap. They were other people that Me and Dream talked to, they were really good people too!

But recently me and Dream grew closer, like saying goodnight to each other. We usually say night or bye to each other, but that day was different...

Little did I know that I grew feelings for him, different feelings you would feel for your best friend. It was a strange feeling that I didn't have for any of my friends when I talked to them.

I felt nervous talking to them for some reason, like butterflies and flowers in my stomach, dancing and having a good time in there. I got excited when I talked to him, I try to hide my feelings by telling him to be quiet when he fake flirts with me. I can never tell if he's joking or being serious. But it didn't matter to me, I felt happy when he did that!

I hear my phone buzz next to me while I was laying down thinking on my bed.

Buzz

Buzz

It was Dream.

He was calling me through my number instead of discord?

I pick up.

"Hey Dream!" I say happily."

"Well you seem happy to hear my voice," he jokes.

"Oh shut up Dream," I say sarcastically.

He laughs, I love it when he's happy.

"How are you?" he asks.

"I'm good!" You?" I ask back.

"Good! Thank you for asking!" He says cheerfully.

"So why did you call?" Did something happen?"

"No, I just called to check up on you," he says nicely.