The Meet-Up

The day was tomorrow, I decided to not hop on Minecraft today, I wanted a break.

Buzz

Buzz 

He was calling me. 

"Hey Dream," I said.

"Hello! How are you?"

"I'm good!"

"The day is tomorrow Dream, you better be packing your things."

"I am lmao" 

"So why did you call?" I asked. 

"Checking in again!"

"Ok?"

"Well I'm going to go"

"Oh bye!"

The call ended, he was the one who hung up. 

I decided to spend the day preparing a room for Dream. I played some music and got to work.

I blew up a mattress and put some covers on it, the mattress was right next to my bed. 

It was 4: 17 when I finished setting up Dream's area, I turned off my music and I decided to take a nap to pass the time. 

An hour later I woke up, 5:36 pm. I got up and make some food for dinner. 

Dino nuggets and macaroni 'n cheese. 

I went on Tiktok, everyone freaking out over the song 505. I decided to make a Tiktok since I was already there. 

I uploaded it and 20 seconds later it had 105k likes with 50k comments.

"Damn that's a record!"

I got up and grabbed some new clothes and took a shower with music playing in the background. 

After 505 was done playing, Heat Waves came on.

"OH HELL NO" 

"HEY SIRI SKIP"

Heat Waves was skipped and I finished my shower a short while later. 

I checked my phone, 7:34 pm. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. 

"I think I'm going to go to sleep," I say to myself. 

I hopped in bed, ready for when Dream showed up. 

Authors Note: Sorry it's a little short for this page, I didn't know what to type for this page except end it!