Chapter 1: The Wall

I lay there. Numb. I wanted to get up but I couldn't move, hear, or open my eyes. The only thing I could feel was the cold, hard surface. I tried to open my mouth, but it wouldn't open. It was as if it was glued shut. I tried even harder to move, but I wouldn't budge. Until, I felt a shock through my body. I shot up and gasped for air.

My eyes adjust to the lighting in the room. I squint my eyes, looking at my surroundings. A brown, curly-haired teen boy, around my age, sat up beside me. He has a hooked nose and small lips. He has paper white skin.

"Who are you?" he says with a raspy voice.

"Kacey," I say looking at the other people behind him and I.

"I'm Kerck," he says as I nod at him.

I look around the room. Everyone is wearing the same thing, a beige, knitted sweater with dark blue, denim jeans. The walls look the same, they're all light brown with a diamond pattern. A dark brown carpet covers the floor, and looks like it hasn't been vacuumed for weeks.

"Where are we? What's going on?" a blonde woman, who I believe is around her 20's, says with concern straining her voice.

"I don't know," a middle-aged man speaks up and stands up along with the others.

"There are 10 people," I speak up. "3 teens, including me, 2 children and 5 adults."

"And what are we gonna do with that information?" Kerck says with attitude. I give him a glare as the adults continue talking.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves. I'll start. Hello, I'm Ramona" the lady that spoke before shared. She has blonde hair and tan skin. Her eyes are a piercing blue.

"I'm Kerck."

"I'm Matt,'' says the pale middle-aged man. He has a beard like a lumberjack, but delicate hands. His deep, black eyes look like he could rip out your soul with just one glare.

"I'm Stacey," says a tall, lean woman. She looks like she's in her 40's. She has dark skin, her curly hair done into a bun, and her eyes are a chocolaty brown.

"I'm Christal," says a shy, little girl with brown locks and hazel eyes. You can just tell that she would be good looking when she's older.

"I'm Kacey," I say.

"Ella," says a woman, who looks to be around Ramona's age. She has hazel hair that matches the colour of her eyes, and tanned skin, similar to coffee.

"Emma," grinned a girl, around my age. Her teeth are almost as white as snow, her blue eyes shimmered in the light, and her nose is small.

"This is my sister Emily," she points to a little girl, who has the same attributes as her sisters, but with a long, hooked nose.

"Steven," a tall, chubby man, with brown hair and eyes speaks. He looks to be in his 30's.

"Now that we've introduced ourselves, shall we figure out what the hell is going on?" Matt raises his voice.

Everyone starts to speak over one other. I roll my eyes at how ridiculous everyone is. Suddenly, something catches the corner of my eye. I walk towards it slowly, my dark brown hair falls upon my eyes as I reach the wall.

I know what we have to do.