Vol 1 Chapter 5

Vol 2 chapter 5

11:30 Am

Rose POV

Staring at the wall for answers but of course no answers. The pictures when I was a kid were ugly and possibly horrible since everything started to ruin since my dad left of my mother strange behavior against everyone.

Misaki tried to call me on the phone but didn't want to answer his phone number anymore and went out of the bed. There were noises going on downstairs.

Banging noises...

So I opened the door and saw a guy put something over my head.

"HELP HELP HELP I SCREAM OUT BUT NO ONE ANSWERS!"

The guy put on the back of the trunk

Is this really my end life is so cruel to me

The trunk opened we were in the woods

A guy said to me this is your end want to run and play hide-and-seek with me in a dark man voice.

He held a gun and shot my left arm causing me to fall to the ground in pain.

The guy took my two arms and took me deep in the woods.

The first thing I noticed was my mom dead on the ground half of her clothes were on her.

The times she always holds my hand with my father.

The times when she was there for me when I needed her the most.

The times that she calls out for me and says she misses me.

Everything is coming to an end so quickly that hate in my heart comes to sadness all over again.

The sickness in my stomach became stronger and felt like I'm about to throw up.

Why do we deserve this pain?

My mouth stays shut for the whole time.

Couldn't able to say one word to defend myself.

My arm hurts really badly my head is suffered just like my arm everything hurts.