Chapter one - Bonds and Friendship! Cure Vanilla, ready to serve!

Star's Pov:
Hi! My name is Star, Im 12 Years Old! I have an older sister named Hope! I also have a disability in which I use a wheelchair Because i cant walk. Me and my sister moved to Ichigozaka, A town in which my sister and I thought would be perfect place to live. When we were exploring, we stumbled upon a Bakery like place and entered inside and it had customers inside. "Hello and welcome to the KIRAKIRA Patisserie! My name is Usami Ichika!" A girl said, welcoming us. The girl seemed almost my age and had magenta colored eyes and long, wavy orange hair worn in twin-tails  and spread out bangs.
"My name is Hope and this is my little sister Star. We're new to this town and we thought we check this place out." My sister said. She's good at talking to people when i am very shy but once i get to know someone the I'm easier to talk to. "Well I'm glad to came here! This is a popular place, please take a seat and I'll treat you two!" Ichika said with a smile then left to go to the kitchen.
Hope and me then found a table to sit at and waited for a while, then i saw a girl who seemed to be 2 years older than me with light brown eyes and long, golden-brown hair worn in low, thick braided tails with short bangs walk away after serving some customers and then was approached by another girl who is the same age as the braided hair girl but with bright blue eyes and dark blue hair worn down underneath her hat. Both noticed me staring and i looked away with an embarrassed expression. Ichika then walked to us with a tray. "Here is a Squirrel pudding for Star and a Cat macarons for Hope. Please enjoy!" Ichika said giving us our treats. "Thank you Usami-San." I said, thanking the Twin haired girl. "No problem." Ichika said walking away. I had loved sweets, so does my sister but the thing is that our father owned a mafia and Hope is the Heir to that mafia and thought no one would take her seriously if they knew she liked sweets so she always hid it. We both tried out sweets and it tasted amazing. A few moments later, I asked Ichika about the Braided hair girl and the Dark Blue haired girl and she brought me with her to introduce me to the other workers, My sister was ok with it since she knew i can handle myself. I soon met Kirahoshi Ciel who had long blonde hair that reaches her back and teal eyes, Kenjou Akira, Who was a tall teenager with short red hair and sharp eyes, Kotozume Yukari, who has sharp purple eyes and long, wavy purple hair, Tategami Aoi, and finally, Arisugawa Himari. They all were very nice and invited me to hang out at Ichika's Place which i agreed and i asked my sister and she said it was ok since i needed to make some new friends. While me and Himari was walking, with Himari helping me with my wheelchair, We told things about ourselves and our families, I did tell her about our family's Business but i told her that they weren't around and that they were back at our home in our country and she was ok with it. Then a boy stopped us. He had long light-blue hair with bangs swept to the left side. He wears a black headpiece that resembles a sprig of holly, with sharp black leaves with smaller dark green leaves and a blue berry, along with a golden mask over his eyes, with the eye holes completely black. He also worn a dark grey suit with matching pants and black knee-length boots tucked into the pants and A black cape, white gloves, and a short blue necktie. "Well looks like i found a Cure and a little girl full of KiraKira." He said when he looked at us "Julio, Leave Star out of this!" Himari said, i was confused about how she even knew him. "Himari-San, do you know him?" I asked confused, Himari then looked at me and looked back a him then said "stay behind me" then pulled something out, it resembles a cake, with the pale pink bottom accented by diamond studs and frosting shapes to match those on the top. The two pieces attach by a piece on the back adorned with three stars. The lid is white with a dome shape with a frosting border. In the center is a gold medallion with a cake drawn on it, surrounded by stars and frosting border. Swirls of color adorn the lid, separated inches apart and coming in mint, sky blue, purple, violet, pink, orange, and pale yellow. To open the pact is a garnet in the shape of a star, then i saw a bright yellow light.