𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ³

Fᴀʟʟ Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ

—𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚎—

Pᴀʀᴛ Tʜʀᴇᴇ/Tʜʀᴇᴇ

ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ,
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ.
ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ɪ ᴡᴏʟʟ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

°

.

3RD PERSON'S

Seungcheol sighs heavily...

"Jeonghan, I never cheated on you."

The younger raised an eyebrow, and Seungcheol never failed to catch that, so he continued quickly before it creates bother misunderstanding.

"Okay I did... But it's not to the extent that you think of." He said and Seungcheol was sure he heard his lover's heart crushed into pieces. What was Jeonghan supposed to feel? Relief?

But the silence continued, and the older took that as a sign to continue.

"Hannie... I truly supported you... I really do, so when you barely had time for me I understood."

"It then became often, and it was pushing it to my limit and it was a mistake I shouted at you. And so we continued to fight and I grew tired."

"Days go by and I started doubting you. I'm not blaming you, but for all the times you have spent late outside I also started overthinking if it was only work you were doing?"

"Was Jeonghan seeing someone else? Is he getting tired of me? I was just afraid to lose you. I can't afford to lose you. But I trusted you so I never confronted."

Jeonghan listened carefully as he watched Seungcheol lift his head up to stop the tears from coming through.

"Then we started to shout. We did nothing else but fight. And it started to make me wonder if i still love you. If you still love me? If we still had the love we once had and was supposed to have or are we just holding on thinking about the  years we had would get wasted."

"I grew tired and tired, the thrill was gone and I started looking for it somewhere else."

"Then this Lia... She gave me the joy that you once gave back then. We had lots of laughter back in the studio and then suddenly I was just... Happy."

The younger wanted to talk again, he felt all sorts of things, jealousy, anger, sadness, mostly jealous I guess, cause he was supposed to be the one making Seungcheol happy...

"And so that day... When we fought but later on kind of cleared things out.. And then I promised you we would work it out..."

"We made love and then the next day I felt nothing again. I was happy but I was craving for something more even though I shouldn't have cause everything you gave me was enough..."