𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ²

Fᴀʟʟ Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ

-𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚎-

Pᴀʀᴛ Tᴡᴏ/Tʜʀᴇᴇ

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ.

ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ,
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

°

.

3RD PERSON'S

It's been 2 months.

2 months since he last saw Seungcheol whom endlessly banged the door of Jun's house where he stays in the meantime.

Everyday, Seungcheol would knock on their door and Jun -being stuck between them both as their mutual friend- would only send an apologetic look to Seungcheol from the window since Jeonghan refused to let anyone open the door for a cheater,

"Why don't you hear him out?" he would say. But the only repy he would get from Jeonghan was, "Cheating does not need an explanation, he cheated, that's it."

which Jun understands and respects, he even got angry at Seungcheol finding out what he did too. But the thing is that they never really heard Seungcheol's side, yet Jeonghan declares it was all crystal clear and there is nothing to hear anymore.

He cried himself to sleep everyday that even an ice-cream session with Jun and Wonwoo everyday could not help him ease the pain at all and actually just made him catch a fever.

During those times where Jeonghan had a fever, Seungcheol was worried sick, and so bitter that it should've been him that took care of Jeonghan, yet he couldn't even go near him.

All he can do was silently admire him at the door frame of Jeonghan's room whenever he fell asleep and Jun snuck him in his house. But following Jeonghan's rules, he can't go near him, he doesn't want to make another reason to hate him.

Jeonghan still models as well as having a part time job (it was really a hard time for his make up artist to cover his swollen eyes by the way.) to help himself afford an apartment sooner than later.

Not that he didn't like Jun, he just didn't want to be a bothersome to him and his boyfriend Wonwoo.

Plus, Jun is a mutual friend of him and Seungcheol, so anytime now, Jun might set them up to get back together since... Well.. Jun is most likely to do that.

"I am really sorry for the inconvenience I brought to you guys." Jeonghan stated, shyly rubbing his nape.

Wonwoo only smiled at him, "It's nothing. Please know that you're very welcome in our house." he lifted his baggage and led him upstairs with assurance, he thanked the heavens for giving Jun andWonwoo.

---

"Hello?"

Jeonghan spoke on his phone while he was on his way to the studio for a photo shoot, it was an evening schedule, one which Seungcheol was so mad about before, since he insisted it was not safe and he'd always come home late.

Sometimes he wonders if Seungcheol was just caring, or he just didn't support Jeonghan and his modeling at all.

If he did, then he would support him, right? Day or night he would support him. Either he comes home early or late he would support him.