Chapter 1

As I lay there on my back surrounded on all sides by my kidnappers all holding guns, I knew I was going to die...

Flash back.

It was my birthday and my friends had told me to meet them at the park for 10pm. They were planning a party for me but that was all I knew considering it was meant to be a surprise. At 9:30pm my boyfriend Zaydan drove into my driveway to take me to the park. He was 19, one year older than me, but we had grown up together and we were very close. We were planning to move into a house together next month, Zaydan had planned everything: colours, furniture and location. But I had chosen the house; it was small with white bricks located on the end of a terrace, it was magical.
Beep, Beep.

I skipped down the stairs itching with excitement, I couldn't wait to have a party with my friends all night long. Seeing Zaydan sitting there in his small, secondhand car made my heart leap, this happened to me every time I saw him. His brown hair was swept in a messy way to the side but one strand still hung over his left eyebrow, his shirt was tight fitting so you could see his muscles and two buttons were undone at the top in a casual manner. His trousers were black and suited him perfectly, he is so hot. I love him.

"Hey baby" he giggled as he pulled me into the car over him and gently pressed his lips to mine as I was climbing over to my seat.

"Hey. I'm so excited about tonight" I replied as I put on my seat belt.

"You better be. Oh and also your coming back to mine afterwards, I have something planned."

He started the car and smoothly pulled out of my driveway. We sat in a comfortable silence with the radio playing quietly in the background and I was wondering what he had planned for later.

The park was a ten minute drive from my house and I struggled to sit still and contain my excitement. People always said that I was too old to get excited about things like this but I always disagreed and carried on.

As we pulled up at the park Zaydan got out first then I climbed over again to the door (I have to do this climbing as the passenger door is broken) and we headed towards the party. I could hear music blaring through the air and the loud laughs from my friends as I approached.

Suddenly I felt arms around my waist and a hand clasp my mouth. I struggled to get away but I couldn't.

"Hahaha we've got you now"

"Ava! Seriously? "

" Yes, and your coming with us to P.A.R.T.Y!" She squealed at me.

Standing beside Ava and me were my other best friends, Aubrey, Leah and Ruby. They all clutched my arms and we ran off into the party. Zayden had already gone off to join his mates, Daniel, Logan and Caleb, over by the temporary bar and was already drinking, he was a sensible drinker but I still worried about him.

There was a stage set up in the centre of the park with many different bands playing for everyone to enjoy. Lights flashed across the dark sky making it look so beautiful and inviting. Everyone kept coming over to me to wish me happy birthday while handing me various presents, foods and drinks. I thanked them each in turn then carried on with dancing.

About 3 hours later it was the early hours of the morning we were still going; most people were now considerably drunk as well as my friends and me. The music was louder than it was and the dancing had become much more sloppy due to the drinks.

But soon people started to leave the field and the cleaning managers had arrived. I stayed with Zayden's and my friends until everyone else had left to make sure everything was okay, but about half an hour later we also left. It had been the best night of my life and I still hoped it might get better with whatever Zayden had planned, I thought I had some idea of what it could be but I didn't want to get my hopes up. I headed to the car alone because Zayden had gone to the toilet and the others were parked on the other side of the park.

As I got to the car I realised that Zayden still had the keys; this didn't bother me as it was warm out and the sky was clear. So as I waited I sat on the roof of the car and lay there and watched the stars.

AN.

The picture at the start is of the house they are going to move into.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. X