Chapter 2

AN.

Thanks for reading my book I really appreciate it.

Picture is of Zayden's car.

(This chapter contains some relationship parts between Violet and Zayden.)

I heard footsteps behind me,  muffled by the grass,  when suddenly hands roughly grabbed my feet and pulled me off the roof. I slid down the broken side door and I landed in warm arms with a face inches away from mine,  the familiar sent filled my nostrils as he bent down to kiss me. His lips were cold, but still as soft as usual, as they moved gently against mine. My heart was beating incredibly fast as his free hand roamed around my body.  His grip on me was still rough and I thought that I may get a bruise where he was holding me. He moved his hand towards my thighs rubbing up and down. I didn't want him to do this here and I was tired.

"Zayden" I whispered.

"Yes babes?" He groaned back.

"Let's go home" I suggested as he put me onto my feet and grabbed my hand leading me towards the car. I got in first and he quickly followed before starting the car and heading back to his house. 

Questions were pouring through my head,  he had never touched me that roughly before,  sure,  he had touched me but that was rough. Did he want something to change?  Why would he be rough,  is he trying to act really sexy? (because in a way it was sexy) But the biggest question in my mind was what had he planned for this night? The journey back was shorter beacuse Zayden's house was closer to the park and the roads were empty,  the whole way he had his hand place protectively on my thigh and I fell asleep within a minute.

We arrived at his house 5 minutes later and he picked me up bridal style and took me inside.  His parents were away on holiday and he was an only child so the house was empty.  His house was small just like mine but it had a bigger garden,  the house was wooden and looked like a work of art on the outside. They had done a lot of work to the house, as, when the bought the house it was awful and falling apart.

I was awake but I had my eyes closed as he carried my up-stairs and into his bedroom. His room was plainly decorated,  with white walls, a double bed and a pile of clothes in the corner.  But, beside his bed he always kept a picture of us when we were on our first date about 1 1/2 years ago. His bedroom smelt strongly of him and I always loved to breathe it in as I entered so I would never forget how important he was to me. I felt myself land on a soft but cold bed which I knew was his because I had been here so often.  To my right the bed dipped slightly as he snuggled up next to me and put his warm hands around me waist.  I usually stayed overnight at Zayden's but we had never done anything apart form sleep, but we both loved every second we spent together.  But tonight was different, I could feel it. 

One of his hands moved off my waist and down to between my thighs,  just as he did earlier and he started to move it up and down. I cuddled closer to his chest and felt his muscles tense and I started to unbutton his top.  I managed to remove it with a little help from him and then I moved down to rub his chest with my hands. His chest was amazing, a full six pack that looked so right and it fitted perfectly with his musclely arms aswell. 

Suddenly I tensed up as he moved his hand right up between my legs and started rubbing hard. I felt his jeans tighten below my chest as he did this.  I knew what he was planning now and I was going to play with him.  I moved my face up to his and started to passionately kiss his lips,  he opened his mouth and I moved my tounge with his. His hand still moving between my legs,  and since I was only wearing a dress I was very accessible, I let out a small moan and he sped up knowing I that I enjoyed it.  He removed his other hand from my waist and grabbed my hand and placed it on his tight trousers,  I knew he wanted me to take them off but this had gone far enough for tonight.  I was not ready and I was still drunk and tried.  I removed his hand from between my legs then turned away and went to sleep.  I knew he would be a bit annoyed when we woke up because I played him but I also knew him well enough to say that he wouldn't be angry and would soon get over me stopping it.

I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep,  Zayden's hands found their way into mine as he fell asleep beside me.  I knew he wouldn't be angry.

The next morning I woke up alone and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I would find Zayden.  I was still wearing my party dress, because I hadn't expected to be coming to Zayden's house after the party and therefore hadn't got any other clothes. My dress was now very crumpled from being slept in all night. 

He had a small kitchen,  nothing more than a small room with some surfaces,  cupboards and a fridge and microwave in the corner.  He had always hated this room but it had to be my favourite as it was where we first met, when we were just babies and also it was where we had food fights with anything we could use.

Hiding behind the fridge door was Zayden,  he was still wearing his black jeans but he hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on.  When he heard me coming he turned around and held his arms open,  which I then crashed into and hugged him for what felt like hours until I finally pulled away. 

"Sorry about last night,  I'm just not ready yet" I apologised.

"There's no need to worry babe,  you know I will wait for you."

I loved him for everything he did and the way he always understood me was amazing.  I hugged him again and placed a delicate kiss on his cheek; I don't know what I would do without him,  he keeps me calm and loves me unconditionally.

I was almost one in the afternoon and I was really hungry so I went over to the fridge and pulled out two sandwiches,  one for Zayden and one for me.  They were my favourite, a classic BLT! 

Zayden was leaning over my shoulder while we were eating and a tomato fell out of his sandwich and onto my shoulder.  He placed his mouth on my shoulder a licked away the tomato. He then placed his sandwich on the side and lifted me onto the counter,  taking my sandwich away from me as he did so.  He stood in between my legs and locked eyes with me before leaning in and kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.  In response he placed his hands on my hips and rubbed me against him,  his trousers tightened as he did this and I felt how excited he was against my thigh. He pushed against me and I let out a loud moan. I pushed him away and onto the floor,  I sat on his waist and bounced up and down pushing against his hardness. He also let out a loud moan and grabbed my hips again encouraging me to carry on moving against him.  I started to scream in pleasure as he moved his hands over my chest,  but I soon collapsed against his chest too exhausted to carry on.  We lay there on the kitchen floor breathing heavily for 5 minutes, before I got up to go and shower.