Training!?

Lloyd's pov.

After I took Garmadon I raced back to HQ. When I got there I saw everyone around that girl with the powers, and took my mask off. Nya walked up to me, " Who is she?", I asked her, " I know I've seen her somewhere." " You just met her this morning Lloyd." she said with a smirk. My eyes widened in shock and realization. I knew I recognized her. Y/N had powers!? I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I slowly walked over to her and kneeled down beside Y/N. She was asleep. Without thinking I brushed hair out of her face. Kai, Cole, and Jay elbowed each other. She soon woke up.

Your pov.

I blinked and looked up at... Lloyd? And everyone else was there too. " Lloyd? Guys? Where am I? What happened?" I asked them very confused and looked at my surroundings. The ninja's mechs were there! I looked back at everyone and I froze. They were wearing the uniforms of the ninja! They were the ninja! I gasped " Wait..... You're the ninja!?" " It's ok calm down you're safe now. You passed out and we brought you here." Lloyd answered me calmly, " And.... yeah..... we're the ninja." He rubbed his neck. " What are your powers?" Zane asked me once again his voice sounded off. " Zane... uh... y-your voice... I'm sorry... it just... sounds off." I said trying not to offend him. " That's because he's a nindroid." Jay said. "O-oh.. um.. I... uh... can make force fields... a-and I have psychic abilities." I said still in shock trying to go through what happened in my head. They all gasped in awe. " Can you read my mind!? What am I thinking of?!" Jay asked me. I chuckled and beckoned for him to come to where I was. He came and sat down next to me. I placed my hand on his head, while my E/C (eye color) eyes glowed I concentrated a few seconds. I let go and smiled trying not to giggle, " Nya."I said. Jay and Nya blushed. Everyone giggled. " Hello students." Came a voice from behind them. " Master Wu!" they all exclaimed and rushed over to where an old man stood with a thin hat on and a long white beard. Lloyd looked down at me with a small smile, and extended his hand toward me trying to help me up. I took it, and stood up with his help.

They introduced me to to Master Wu and told him about me and my powers. " Ah... I see." he said and stroked his beard. " You're the elemental master of mystery. You have potential and are welcome to train here with the help of my students." I smiled at this, " Thank you so much." I told him. "Training starts tomorrow." and with that he left.

The next few weeks I trained with the ninja. It was mostly Lloyd. We all became closer, and hung out with each other all the time, and occasionally fought off minor Garmadon attacks. One day after school Lloyd walked up to me, " Hey Y/N." he said and rubbed his neck. He looked nervous. " Hi Lloyd." I said and smiled at him. " I was just wondering... I mean.. you know... I-I really ..... like you..." he told me and stood there with hope in his eyes. I blushed, " I-I really like you too Lloyd." I almost whispered. I bit my lip and looked into his bright green eyes. He smiled and blushed. " D-do you..... wanna go out sometime....?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck shyly. " Sure." I said and smiled. " Great I'll pick you up at five." he waved and walked away with the biggest smile on his face. I jumped up and down excited, but then became nervous. I whipped out my phone and called Nya. I told I needed her help on my date with Lloyd and to meet up at my house that evening. She squealed and said she'd do it before hanging up.