chapter 3 - what!

I wake up to Madi and Jenee looking over me, don't ask me why Jenee was here because I have no clue.
" oh my goodness you two scared the life out of me" I say as I begin to adjust to the light.
" haha, we have been stood here for five minutes trying to wake you up" Madi says with a grin. " I know and we need to get to practice early remember" Jenee says.
I jump out of bed and grab my cheer clothes and run into the bathroom the get changed and wash. After I had finished Jenee and Madi wasn't in my room, so I grabbed my cheer bag and went down stairs.
As I went down stairs I herd Jenee and Madi talking " do you think she knows?", " no she's never going to find out". What shouldn't I find out. Wait. They sent the letter?. No It couldn't they are my friends, so what are they talking about?. I bet its nothing.
I finish walking down the stairs and walk into the kitchen where they was talking. As I walk in they turn to me and they stop talking, it was pretty awkward.

We are at the cheer and Madi tells me and Jenee to go to Eddie and Orby. Im kind of nervous, I fell like I felt when I first started at smoed. They need to know it's upsetting me and I don't want it to a affect my cheer. We walk into the office, where they was. Eddie was on the phone and Orby was reading something. I wait till Eddie is off the phone to begin. " what can I do for you girls" Eddie says at this point Orby looks up to see to. Me and Jenee look at each other.

(Eddies POV)

" Why do you look so scared, I know I'm scaring but I thought you had got used to me by now" I say with a creepy look The girls didn't even Laugh . "So?" Orby says

"Well ... Urmm ... Well" Gabi starts to say.
" stop with the urmm get on with it" I say
" well me and Gabi both got letters" Jenee says " what kind of letters?" I say in response. She then hand hands me two pieces of paper.

( Gabi's POV)

I handed Eddie the letters to him, his face said it all. Shock, annoyed and confused. "who would do this?" He says as he passes the letter to Orby to read. Orby has the same facial expression as Eddie. He puts both the letters in a draw and the locks it and storms out the room , we follow Eddie and Orby be hide them.
"SMOED !! SIT IN THE MIDDLE NOW" Eddie shouts with anger. "NOW" Orby finishes.
Everyone runs to the middle and sits down looking rather confused on what is going on. Most of the girls are looking at me and Jenee as I find myself right next to Eddie and Orby.
I then sit Down. " right then guys we have received two letters that are threatening and is basically classed as bullying"
Gasps cross the group, I look around everyone looks shocked and the look around again and she is looking right at me with a smirk all across her face. Who may you ask? Well ...
✌️❤️😛😀😋😋😂☺️😉😉😆😆😝😝😜😜😄🎀🎧⭐️😎💃😃😎👀😊💛💁❤️✌️😛
Hope you like it sorry it's not long been really busy with exams, see you next time✌️
Ellie ✌️