ISLY NEW COVER (bad)

*sigh* I don't know anymore.

Why is art so hard 😭😭😭👊👊

Well... I'll just have to practice more to get better! And uh... Get better again!

This is not the final cover... More like a temporary one while I try my best to improve my art

Guess who finally had motivation to continue ISLY...

My deadass actually thought of unpublishing it since I lost motivation to continue that cringe fest.

It already gained almost a hundred votes with my ass not making an update...

Anyways let's just go to the ugly drawing. I finally used reference to shade the skirt... Let's just say I never even tried about the hair. I'll just find a hair shading style someday...

This took deadass 7 hours. I actually drew the sketch last week but I got lazy and it ended up me just continuing it today.

This is the sketch:The picture of Komi San is my reference for the pose

This is the sketch:
The picture of Komi San is my reference for the pose.

This is the linear

This is the linear. I've thought about just leave the body as it is CUZ I WORKED HARD FOR IT ONLY TO BE COVERED WITH HER HUGE ASS CURLS.

This is the final product

This is the final product... Don't even talk about the big cat ears because I just noticed I made it way too big. I couldn't be even bothered to try and fix the hair shading... So boom! Temporarily for now.

I'm gonna work on a gift now and the next scene for the next chapter. Cyaa....

ALSO I HAVE EXAMS IN 9-11 MY ASGORE... butttt once exam finishes. I can finally bitch my ass to work hard on wattpad.