ISLY Redraw [hardwork>disappointment]

Lmaooo I think of you every time I listen to this song because you're the one who recommended it luiexette hope you're feeling okay waif.

Helloooooooo!
Itz Keira just being Keira. Guess who wasted her time on this shit only to end up into something more shittier? 😭

Okay so I draw this thing a month ago and yeah I was like "this cool". Then I check it again while editing the next chapter. My eyes just can't believe this monstrosity. So I decided to spend my time and life on a redraw and it's still ugly as hell.

Don't mind me just trying out some shading and lmao. I can't with Frisk's pose on the redraw and the first pose is as awkward as I associate with people I'm not close to.

Sssppoooiilllerrrssss for those who read it.

Here's the first one I did a month ago:

Yikes forever. [get the ref? No? Okay HAHAHAHA]
EWWWWW the drawing looks ugly as hell. I ain't coming near this sheyt.

Ok so I wasted my time on Asteria's hair only to be covered with her clothes... I'm alright🙂👍

LIKE last time. I efforted on her damn body only to be covered by her huge ass curls. I hate Asteria. (OK JK I love her)

 (OK JK I love her)

This is the sketch. Don't even ask how many times I made a mistake and repeating the process again and again. Like bruh-

Her clothes are inspired from Killer's girl version lmao. (it's her official clothes)

See the difference from the first and second? Yeah not much. I could have done better but my laziness gets in the way.

It's pitiful

It's pitiful. I'm not exactly happy about it but I guess it'll do. The shading doesn't make sense as always and Asteria's eyes is too cheesy! Idnsijana I hate it. I got lazy to shade the hair and called it a day. I worked on this for about 25-30 hrs.

Day 1563728826 of telling Keira she draws the thighs too thiCc. Alright I know what you guys are gonna say xD.

ALSO Chael is naturally glowing lmao. Its not part of the lighting or something.

Just wanted to post here because I'm not even sure if I'll ever update. My incompetent ass is... Sigh...

I made this idunno... 3 weeks ago? Just decided to post it now. Don't worry, I myself hate the eyes with a passion🙄.

Hope you guys are having a great day/night! <3