Chapter 13

Nervously fixing his collar Sehun looked at himself one last time in the mirror. He wasn't sure if his appearance was proper for Jongin's date but Luhan had promised him he looked darling.
Knock, knock; Jongin's knocking almost made Sehun's heart burst in his chest.
"Hey, here's some flowers and..." Jongin stopped mid sentence, jaw dropped.
Sehun looked around, fixing his fluffy hair asking anxiously "What? Did I overdo it?"
"No, Sehun you look beautiful" Jongin smiled showing off his crescent smile.
Sehun's ears turned red. Jongin lead them to his car, opening the car door like a gentleman and putting Sehun's seat belt on for him.
Sehun looked out the window remembering the first time Jongin took him on a date. He had nervously showed up with flowers, complimenting him like he did at his door, doing exactly as he did with the car and then taking him to the beach. Sehun had thought Jongin was the most romantic freshman in the whole school, only helping him fall harder.
"Sehun were here" Jongin said
Sehun blinked focusing on their destination, it was a beach.
"Come on" Jongin said grabbing Sehun's hand, leading him to a more secluded area where he placed a blanket on the floor a long with a picnic basket he had been carrying.
"Jongin are you sure it's okay to be here? I don't want to have my pictures taken" Sehun asked looking around suspiciously
"It's fine Sehun, come on and seat down" Jongin encouraged
"Are you sure it's okay?" Sehun persistently said
"Sehun stop worrying about it, I made sure this area was farther than the public areas" Jongin reassured
Sehun sat down, trusting Jongin's words. Patiently waiting for Jongin's next move.
"I personally made this" Jongin said taking out the dishes he prepared, they looked delicious.
"Are you sure you made this all yourself? Last time I ate your cooking I got food poisoning" Sehun warily took the potato salad handed to him
"I can cook now, I promise" Jongin laughed
The date went fairly well as Jongin and Sehun laughed as well as ate.
"Oh look! It's Oh Sehun!!" Sehun heard a lady scream in excitement. Sehun looked towards her hoping to not see a group of people. Luck was not on Sehun's side, the girl had a group of friends with her. All watching and all holding their phones out.
"Sehun it's okay, just ignore them" Jongin said
"Jongin no, we need to go" Sehun warned
"Sehun your overreacting" Jongin rolled his eyes, he guessed the fans would only ask for some autographs and pictures. That wasn't such a big deal.
"Jongin-" Jongin interrupted "Sehun just smile and wave, they won't do any harm"
So Sehun gave up, sighing and putting on a small smile for the fans who although Sehun wished stayed where they were before. They all approached, asking for pictures, autographs and videos. Sehun obviously accepted, cautious of anything harmful.
"See Sehun, they already left... most of them" Jongin joked
Sehun refused to answer knowing he would blow up at Jongin. He loved his fans but there was a time and place for that.
"Oh, would you mind taking pictures with me as well!" A girl asked
Sehun sighed, great the people who had taken pictures with him before had posted their location and now more people showed up. Sehun hopes and prays that the saesaengs will be busy with other idols.
"Jongin can we please leave now?" Sehun asked irritated with the amount of people watching him eat and talk.
"But Sehun I hoped we could see the sunset together, just like old times" Jongin said hopefully
"I get that but-" "oppa! I found you! Haha, you've been harder to find" A girl said
"Ah, I see... unfortunately I was just about to leave" Sehun responded
"But oppa you've never refused a picture before, I've always been able to add more to my collection of you with each encounter but your refusing because of him aren't you!?!" the fan said; glaring at Jongin.
"No, I'm just really tired today, maybe next time" Sehun said grabbing Jongin's hand and pulling him to the car.
"What's wrong?" Jongin dared to ask
"Jongin just take me home" Sehun said trying his best not to blow up, he had promised to give Jongin a chance which meant he couldn't take out his anger on him. No matter how much he deserved it.
"Did you have a nice time?" Jongin asked hopefully
"Sure, next time please make sure no one will interrupt us" Sehun said faking a bright smile
Sehun hurriedly went to his apartment, he hated that fan. She always made uncomfortable remarks and collected weird things about him. The only place he felt safe from her was his apartment because of how high end and tight secured it is.
"Oh Sehun, your home" Luhan said
"And your in my house" Sehun sighed
"What's the matter? Did the date not go well? Would you like me to leave?" Luhan questioned putting away the cleaning supplies he had
"I'm sorry, it's just some of my flans ruined things... I love them but I don't want to give up my personal time for a hoard of them" Sehun explained
"Hmm, I see... your obviously stressed so why don't we calm down? Go bring out your masks, robes and some warm towels" Luhan directed
Sehun obliged knowing he would feel better afterwards.
"Don't you feel better now?" Luhan asked handing Sehun a cold tea with fruits.
"Yeah, a lot better" Sehun replied
Sehun wouldn't lie to himself, he was a bit excited for the next date. Although this one could have went better, he still had fun.

Authors Note
Not edited
Enjoy the chapter 💋🙈