//part 9 //

Yunie P.O.V

After 10 mins Jin came and I hid behind the tree.

Jin P.O.V

Today Yunie called me and told me to come to a restaurant. I am actually standing inside the restaurant. Oh it's decorated with lights , flowers .
Me : it's so nice . But where is she ? Did I come to a wrong place ? Yunie .. Yunie ... Yun---
Some started to say things. It's her voice .
Yunie : Kim seokjin , at first let me tell you came at the right place.( She laugh lightly) I hope you like the decorations . let's not speak a lot and do drama. So the point is ........( Silence for few seconds) ......"You came in my life like a stranger with whom I have fought 24/7. But that stranger helped me , supported me. That stranger was there when I needed someone very badly . That stranger helped me to fulfill my dream still helping me out .... Sigh..... Jin I won't say that I will sacrifice my life for you cuz you have became my life . I won't say that I will fight against the world for you cuz you have became my world . I won't say that I will make you happy cuz I will take your sorrow away from you and will fight till my last breath to give you happiness . You came to my life as nothing but became everything ."
She came infornt of my . Very closer to me . And said .
Yunie : honey I am in love with you . Will you be my boyfriend ??
I am shocked , happy . Emotions , so many emotions dancing in my heart .
Me : yes yes yes .
I picked her up . Spin her . She laughed . Her soft and sweet laugh . My heart . Our foreheads and noses are touching .

Me : I love you Yunie . My love my life my everything I fucking love you. You have no idea how much I waited for the this day. I wanted to propose you properly . But you did it . It doesn't matter cuz you and me are same .

I kissed her lips . She kissed me back . Then sat her down on the chair . My fav food was surved by a waiter ( food is life 😝😆) . We were talking and eating . After dinner we went for a walk . Actually it's a beach side restaurant . We were walking silently and we were hugging eachother. I broke the peaceful silent.
Me : baby ..
will you tell Yoon about this ?
She didn't reply anything ..
Ik she isn't ready to tell him.
Me : it's ok if don't want to tell him then don't. I understand, He is possive , protective and we have time in our hands...But he loves you, he should be informed about this and he will understand. We will tell him when you will be ready . Ok.
Yunie : it's not like that . I want to tell him . But as you said . But will you tell the others ?
Me : they already know about this.
I think we should tell them so they can help us .
Yunie : hmm we should .
Again a peaceful silent .
Yunie : the moon is so beautiful , isn't it ??
I backed hugged her and said in her ear .
Me : yes it's so beautiful .
She looked at me and smiled .
Yunie : I see you are being so romantic .
Me : I am always romantic . And why can't I ? After all I am here with a beautiful lady and  in a romantic place .
She just laughed .
I kissed her neck and shoulder .
Me : I love you baby .
Yunie : ummm I love you too .
She hugged me tightly .
Yunie : promise me you won't leave me like mom . Plz .🥺
She is too pure  .
Me : I promise I won't leave you ever. I will always disturb you my babe .
Yunie : pinkky promise ??
Awww she is so childish and cute .
Me : pinkky promise.
Then I kissed her forehead . And hugged her tightly, she hugged me back . We hugged eachother for like 10 mins.
Yunie : honey it's late . We should leave .
Me : no I want to stay with you .
Yunie : aww so sweet .
She hold my hands . Her hands are so small compared with my hands.
Yunie : I also want to stay with you but it's late . Everyone will be worried about us . So we should leave .
Me : ok . But in one condition .
She laughed and asked what .
Me : you have to kiss me .
She replied with a ok.
Then she kissed my cheeks and ran away . So she is trying to tease me . I ran after her and caught her.
Me. : Now now now .
She : sry sry leave me.
Me : no no.
Then I leaned in and kissed her lips . she kissed me back . I hold her by her waist and she put her hands is my shoulder . At first it was a soft and slow kiss but now we are kissing passionately. After 15 mins we broke the kiss . We looked into eachother eyes.
Yunie : I love you Hun.
Me : I love you too baby .
Yunie : let's go home .
Me : yeah . Let's go.

~~~20 mins later~~~

I reached at home.
Me : AHH it was great day . The boys are at dorm.
I got a text from Yunie . She reached home without any problems .
Me : it's great .
I went to bed .
Me : Yunie yunie ... AHH I won't be able to sleep tonight.
After few mins I become sleepy.
Me : I love you Yunie my love .

Hope you will like it ....