Skipping

Catra's P.O.V

          I slowly opened my eyes looking around. My head felt like it was pounding. And I couldn't tell where I was as I looked around. I pulled the covers off me and looked down, I was in a pair of shorts and..Blondie's T-shirt? I rubbed my head confused and looked around.

No one was around, i'm guessing i'm in Blondies house. I looked at these big curtains hanging from the wall. I walked over and opened them. I saw Adora leaning on the railing of a balcony. I opened the door, as I did she looked back.

"Your awake." She looked at me camly, I looked at her confused.

"What the hell happened." I squinted at the blaring sun and shivered as the wind blew. I turned and closed the door and walked over to the railing beside her. We stood leaning in silence for a few minutes.

"You gonna answer?" I asked as I kept staring at the grass gently flowing as the wind blew. She stayed silent for another minute.

"You got drunk, then almost got fucked by an upperclassman." I looked over,

"How did you find out?" I pulled myself up and sat on the railing facing her as she faced off it. She looked over at me.

"Because I followed, I didn't want you to do something you'd regret, Catra." I grunted,

"Don't talk to me like I'm a kid." She sighed,

"I don't mean to." We sat in silence for minutes again. I looked down at her. She looked back up at me.

She sighed and looked down at her fists then back at me. "You were to drunk to tell me where you live, so I took you home with me." I nodded looking up at the sky.

"You could have asked Scorpia or Lonnie." I looked at her.  She looked at me with a bit of surprised look.

"I..really didn't think about that." She laughed a bit. I smiled a bit,

"Just admit it Blondie, you wanted to take this home." I gestured to myself over exaggeratingly. She laughed,

"Yeah right, I'm no furry, you cat." I glared at her.

"I'm so offended." She looked a bit worried, but she quickly perked up again.

"Sure, Sure, kitty." She said with a smirk on her face. I grunted at her and rolled my eyes. "Hey if you get to have a nickname for me I get to have one for you!" She said giggling a bit.

"Its not supposed to be a nickname its supposed to be an insult." I crossed my arms.

"Oh.." She looked sad.

"Uggghhhh." I hit her arm slightly and gave her a slight smile when she looked at me. She smiled softly, and I felt the heat rush to my face slightly.  I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out looking down a it. I sighed slouching, and looked at Adora.

"Can you go in for a minute? I need to take a call."
She nodded,

"Yeah, I'll be downstairs if you need me, Kittyyyyy." She said walking in.

"Your an idiot."  She stuck her tounge out me and made a fart noise. She then closed the door and curtains behind her as she went in. I smiled and picked up the phone as it started ringing.

"Where are you." I cringed at the sound of her voice. She sounds like a old hag, well that's what she is but.

"I, went to a party after the game. Someone took me home with them" I replied annoyed.

"Don't get attitude with me you little bitch." I heard her grunt and sigh.

"I need you home. You made Adora Rea get in a fight."